Paratage | Last

On 6/10/2022 at 7:15 AM, Proud said:

rent free

keep day dreaming about how ur fat ass used to play football, now ur a hardstuck arma faggot that i laugh at💀

talk about rent free Nov 25, 2018 is the last time I talked about football 3 almost 4 years ago and ur still talking about it

I'm sorry your football team used to dunk ur head into the toilet, but don't take it out on me

Edited by salty.connor
On 6/14/2022 at 4:41 AM, salty.connor said:

talk about rent free Nov 25, 2018 is the last time I talked about football 3 almost 4 years ago and ur still talking about it

I'm sorry your football team used to dunk ur head into the toilet, but don't take it out on me

rent free cuz u cant forget about me, talking about me when no one cares about you

back to living a life of loneliness you fucking loser🤣💀

jsh likes this
13 hours ago, salty.connor said:

U try to live ur life through video games. Making ur instagram and snapchat name proud.ahk and posting ur montages on them.

again ur living in the past you box head faggot

think what you want man but the facts are your as lonely as you were a year ago, no one likes you literally anywhere LMAO keep crying me rivers about it

34 minutes ago, Proud said:

again ur living in the past you box head faggot

think what you want man but the facts are your as lonely as you were a year ago, no one likes you literally anywhere LMAO keep crying me rivers about it

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/896884052521533441/899464314514210846/video.mov

https://gyazo.com/bbea705f95e131bcb703e86102e727c3

ur pathetic 

Edited by salty.connor
On 6/23/2022 at 11:21 AM, Proud said:

yet again stuck in the past, both from 2018 and 2019

only thing pathetic is that ur still responding to me and ur still as lonely as 2018, get some bitches you fat fuck

ironic and you don't even know how I look like lmfao. Keep talking out of ur ass and work ur minimal wage job

On 6/24/2022 at 5:25 PM, salty.connor said:

ironic and you don't even know how I look like lmfao. Keep talking out of ur ass and work ur minimal wage job

nigga stop replying and go get some bitches you fat fuck, you look like a wrinkly fucking qtip no one cares what u look like

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2022 at 8:29 PM, Proud said:

nigga stop replying and go get some bitches you fat fuck, you look like a wrinkly fucking qtip no one cares what u look like

very contradicting statements my man btw contradicting definition: to say the opposite of what someone else has said, or (of one fact or statement) to be so different from another fact or statementan example is: you fat fuck, you look like a wrinkly fucking qtip no one cares what u look like. Qtips are skinny, but you called me a fat fuck pick one.

I see you did great in school Staten island is doing great with their education no wonder its the shittiest place in NY

On 7/6/2022 at 8:57 PM, salty.connor said:

very contradicting statements my man btw contradicting definition: to say the opposite of what someone else has said, or (of one fact or statement) to be so different from another fact or statementan example is: you fat fuck, you look like a wrinkly fucking qtip no one cares what u look like. Qtips are skinny, but you called me a fat fuck pick one.

I see you did great in school Staten island is doing great with their education no wonder its the shittiest place in NY

bro you live in LI you kids are the pussiest place in NY, also not really gonna take offence from some nerd that sat bench all of highschool💀

Aluka likes this
18 hours ago, Proud said:

bro you live in LI you kids are the pussiest place in NY, also not really gonna take offence from some nerd that sat bench all of highschool💀

get something new all you talk about is my sports life. I am sorry that your football team used to bully you let go man; move on please

1 hour ago, salty.connor said:

get something new all you talk about is my sports life. I am sorry that your football team used to bully you let go man; move on please

we both know ur rambling rn, ur the one who keeps responding why dont you simply stop? you did start all of this when u said something about a 9-5 when your a basement dweller