Money from Chop shop

Thereโ€™s a timer for chopping in addition to having to drive/fly it there, thereโ€™s a lot of opportunity to stop it, donโ€™t think it needs extra steps

Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Thereโ€™s a timer for chopping in addition to having to drive/fly it there, thereโ€™s a lot of opportunity to stop it, donโ€™t think it needs extra steps

They also get charged with grand theft for stealing, maybe chopping should auto charge that too

Sheriff Rick and Vhantom like this
14 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

They also get charged with grand theft for stealing, maybe chopping should auto charge that too

I thought the timer was only when taking the car for yourself? Only difference with this is cops can seize the money if they catch the guy. Right now I can steal a car, chop it, get shot by a cop and keep the money while paying a small 2.5k ticket

3 hours ago, Nicolas March said:

I thought the timer was only when taking the car for yourself? Only difference with this is cops can seize the money if they catch the guy. Right now I can steal a car, chop it, get shot by a cop and keep the money while paying a small 2.5k ticket

It is when you claim, chopping has no timer.

• 2 weeks later...