Remove Gang Fortress

Trioxide

CP7aXyK.png7li2Ncy.png

This should be a second spawn location for Gang Fortress. It is a similar location, and it's in the same area. It's a really cool spot that has never been used at all, which is a big waste. I personally don't fight Gang Fortress, but I doubt the people who do would mind a bit of variety. 

Just remove Gang Fortress, I guess.

Edited by Piter De Vries

If it is a second spot for gang fort,nah bad spot,waay to close to that oil pro an wayyy to close to the current one,maybe somewhere it could bring a fight..Maybe east arms for example would be a better choice,have a gang fort up north out of the free firezone and one south.(just a example tho)

29 minutes ago, DankBud said:

If it is a second spot for gang fort,nah bad spot,waay to close to that oil pro an wayyy to close to the current one,maybe somewhere it could bring a fight..Maybe east arms for example would be a better choice,have a gang fort up north out of the free firezone and one south.(just a example tho)

But what the fuck would be the point of having a gang fortress in the middle of nowhere lmao

1 hour ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

I mean you've never owned gang fort so i dont know why you're making any input.

That's not relevant. I'm suggesting something that the players who DO fight Gang Fortress might like. If you think my idea would be bad, explain why. Don't come up with some fallacious reasoning to discredit me.

Honestly, removing Gang Fortress altogether would make more sense. I just hadn't considered that yet.

Edited by Piter De Vries
7 minutes ago, Piter De Vries said:

That's not relevant. I'm suggesting something that the players who DO fight Gang Fortress might like. If you think my idea would be bad, explain why. Don't come up with some fallacious reasoning to discredit me.

Honestly, removing Gang Fortress altogether would make more sense. I just hadn't considered that yet.

okay so for one, you're retarded. gang fort is intended for the best gang on the server. It really isn't our problem that you cannot ever own it. Literally nobody has pushed us ever because they are terrified. It shouldn't be removed because you cannot capture it due to your own incompetency. On the other hand, why would anyone want it there? might as well put it on spawn island at that point. You're making it worse for yourself too since that hill is much harder to push too. 

I think what we can deduce from this entire talk is that you're retarded and shouldn't have any input due to a lack of knowledge in this subject. Please refrain from talking about Envy's Gang Fort. 

2 hours ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

gang fort is intended for the best gang on the server. It really isn't our problem that you cannot ever own it.

I have never once tried to cap it, and I don't want to lol. Stop pretending I'm envious of you.

Second, like I implied, I wanted to hear opinions from the people who do fight it. If you disagree, that's fine. Your opinion is more valid here than mine. I never said it wasn't, hence this:

On 6/8/2022 at 7:57 PM, Piter De Vries said:

I personally don't fight Gang Fortress, but I doubt the people who do would mind a bit of variety. 

(if you couldn't tell, that's me inviting the more knowledgeable people to give input)

Edited by Piter De Vries
Just now, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

see, if the people who knew had any input to change it I think we would have said something. it's fine how it is, thanks.

You're wrong about that. The people who give a shit about Gang Fortress are a minority, and there are often changes that people would like that they never consider or care enough about to suggest. That's just how it is. If you don't like my suggestion, say so, but it doesn't mean I'm wrong to suggest it.