Stellar 3.0

7 hours ago, RoguePilot said:

Is Bob really back?

Bob??

14 hours ago, william said:

Name - william

Fun Fact - When the Nazi Party was in power, murders and persecution of 6 million Jews took place

ACCEPTED IF YOU CAN JOIN THE SERVER!

Edited by Marzoh

It was a grim night when @pLayToy fell victim to admin abuse specific to a 5'6" manchild. A group of believers enjoying a wholesome cartel fight could not have predicted this type of treatment. Like a bolt of lightning, the APD pulled up in an orca with 10 of their brownshirts equipped with weapons specifically designed to kill our oppressed group of brothers. After the dust had settled on the battlefield, Stellar Galactic was victorious. @skimancolewas mistaken to think that our @pLayToydid not act with fairplay and after another long day of getting no matches on tinder, @skimancole ordered 2 extra-large pepperoni pizzas and took out his rage on a man of color. He could not have been more mistaken. Not only is @pLayToy acting without external assistance, he may need it the most. 

I'm happy to say our lawyers @Tyreseand @Domwere able to #FreeUpMyGuy and bring him home to get the support he needs. 

Dom, Tricks, Batcan and 3 others like this
20 hours ago, Junker said:

wow can't wait to see those numbers this month

Unfortunate you wont see us during your mandatory APD playtime. Make sure to take a break once in a while, not healthy to spend so much time at the computer. Maybe go outside and get some fresh air once in a while if you can manage to stand for a few minutes. 

Cheers bozo 

1 hour ago, TRYHARD said:

Unfortunate you wont see us during your mandatory APD playtime. Make sure to take a break once in a while, not healthy to spend so much time at the computer. Maybe go outside and get some fresh air once in a while if you can manage to stand for a few minutes. 

Cheers bozo 

Wow looks like I upset you. I'm so sorry I hurt your feelings. See you in a month!