Please put Wongs north back the way it was.

438e19d25ea182e05d66ed6a0d538e2f.png}

2 hours ago, Leroy Jenkins said:

This is proof that Developers do not actually play the game. I couldn't make Wong's cartel (north) worse if I had a team trying to do so. Well done...you've recreated Restrepo...sad

Then build one and submit it.
Fuck you guys are brutal, Its literally unwinnable as a developer. We don't change something and you guys cry, we change something and you cry.

How about you step up and actually contribute then, we constantly get feedback asking for map changes because its "Stale" we even put a post up asking for map designers and exactly 1 person applied. A community member suggested a change for wongs on the forums, the cartel before was literally some boring lag tower and a few boxes so i figured it didn't matter if it changed. I asked in multiple places for feedback and no one said anything so i assumed it was all good.

I literally put "Approved" on the post over a week ago and just now you decide "Hmm better call the devs shit"

Bitch

Edit: Fine, if this one has turned out to be worse, change it back. I still think the old one was mediocre and could use a redesign, though.

Just to clarify, my design has a total of 4 military pillboxes/deerstands. Plenty of cover, and all you did was sit in a tower in the old design, too.

Edited by Piter De Vries
2 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

Most of the updates are great improvements.....and thanks for adding the extra houses......

But good lord, WTF happened to Wongs? It couldnt have taken more than 2.5 minutes to put that together.

Provide a new design and submit it. One that doesn't take up a ton of space in the mission file. If it is decent, it can be implemented. The old one probably isn't coming back.