Goodbye, Leady..

On 6/16/2022 at 10:55 AM, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

It comes with profound sadness that today Asylum looses a legend. Leady has decided to retire from his 7 years of distinguished service as a staff member. He is the longest running staff member to date, and his contribution, dedication and passion for this community will never be forgotten. 

I could never thank @Leady enough for teaching me the countless lessons over the years. He has been a consistent partner in crime and has always answered my calls for help. 

Take care in your retirement, and we will all forever be in debt to you.

Mitch 

thank you @Leady

On 6/15/2022 at 9:55 PM, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

It comes with profound sadness that today Asylum looses a legend. Leady has decided to retire from his 7 years of distinguished service as a staff member. He is the longest running staff member to date, and his contribution, dedication and passion for this community will never be forgotten. 

I could never thank @Leady enough for teaching me the countless lessons over the years. He has been a consistent partner in crime and has always answered my calls for help. 

Take care in your retirement, and we will all forever be in debt to you.

Mitch 

leave it to a redneck like you to fuck up a heartfelt post by misusing the word "loose"

王 rando 王 likes this
  • 3 weeks later...