Add more weapons for bounty hunters

Savage.

7 minutes ago, TheAceSavage said:

I feel like bounty hunters only have a limited amount of weapons to choose from compared to the rebels. (Which most of the guns are decent) but I feel like bounty hunters should get a buff. 

Yes while rebel gets more weapons to chose from, how many actually get used? No plans to currently go above 6.5mm for BH, and there is lower calibre available already 

Savage. and bigjohn561 like this
13 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Yes while rebel gets more weapons to chose from, how many actually get used? No plans to currently go above 6.5mm for BH, and there is lower calibre available already 

Yeah but it’s not about if they’ll be used or not, it’s about having the option to use other weapons.  

Edited by TheAceSavage
1 hour ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

So do you have examples of what you want to see?

Well i was thinking

P90 - Rebels rarely use this weapon but it wouldn’t be a bad edition for CQC and Emerson value to a bounty hunter class

Lim-85 - Since rebels are allowed 2 MGs i figured it wouldn’t be a bad idea to give bounty hunters at least one. (Even though i know this is less likely to happen) 

Protector - Cheap and reliable at times, if cops and rebels have it their shouldn’t be a reason for bounty hunters not to. Rebels its $3,500 Cops it’s $1,250 maybe meet somewhere in the middle for bounty hunters 

Mk20 - Not to bad of a weapon not to over powered, with bounty hunters only having 3 5.56 this wouldn’t be a bad edition to a 4th

Mk14 Classic - Even though all bounty hunter weapons aren’t above a 6.5 it would be nice to see at least one 7.62 without the benefit of full auto. This way it would be balanced enough and not to over powered to where it would be the main bounty hunter weapon

These are just some ideas and don’t have to include all guns but at least one being added would be a good and refreshing edition to the arsenal that are available for bounty hunters 

16 minutes ago, TheAceSavage said:

Well i was thinking

P90 - Rebels rarely use this weapon but it wouldn’t be a bad edition for CQC and Emerson value to a bounty hunter class

Lim-85 - Since rebels are allowed 2 MGs i figured it wouldn’t be a bad idea to give bounty hunters at least one. (Even though i know this is less likely to happen) 

Protector - Cheap and reliable at times, if cops and rebels have it their shouldn’t be a reason for bounty hunters not to. Rebels its $3,500 Cops it’s $1,250 maybe meet somewhere in the middle for bounty hunters 

Mk20 - Not to bad of a weapon not to over powered or bad with bounty hunters only having 3 5.56 this wouldn’t be a bad edition to a 4th

Mk14 Classic - Even though all bounty hunter weapons aren’t above a 6.5 it would be nice to see at least one 7.62 without the benefit of full auto. This way it would be balanced enough and not to over powered to where it would be the main bounty hunter weapon

These are just some ideas and don’t have to include all guns but at least one being added would be a good and refreshing edition to the arsenal that are available for bounty hunters 

And i know these are some of the most random weapons to be mentioned but I’m trying to see it from a balanced perspective and not a overpowering one.

Edited by TheAceSavage

We won't even give SGT's 7.62. 0% chance BH's will be able to get it.
LIM? No we won't be giving a downing lazer to BH's
MK20/Protector. Honestly just a waste of our time. No one uses these weapons on rebel and cops only use the protector until they unlock the Spar. No one is really going to use these on BH as the Spar is available.

ADR is probably about the only one id consider. vs the spar its Lighter/Higher rate of fire but trades off a bit of dmg/accuracy for 20 more bullets. (A higher caliber as well but its essentially meaningless) 

Savage. likes this