.50 Mags for Type 115

Trioxide

1 hour ago, Teddy_ said:

because people are going to stack their houses with them then sell them for insane prices if they get removed

I agree however if they are added......

Storing them inside houses could be disabled to prevent players from refilling them

Edited by Ebola
add entity suits pls
45 minutes ago, Ebola said:

What if .50 Type 115 mags were available for around $10k a piece at rebel? Storing them inside houses could be disabled to prevent players from refilling them, and the "Refill Magazines" option could be very expensive for them.

I see nothing wrong with them besides the fact they 4 shot a Ifrit engine. As well as 1 tap the driver.

Edited by Toxicc
2 minutes ago, Toxicc said:

I see nothing wrong with them besides the fact they 4 shot a Ifrit engine. As well as 1 tap the driver.

Could affect cartel fighting for sure but the whole 4 shots to disable an ifrit isn't that big of a deal. 1 rpg can disable one. A cop can spike it from any vehicle he desires. You can be pulled out of one by a cop with a click of a button. 2 tapped by a mk-1. 1 tapped with a shotty etc. I truly think devs should have a trial period for some of these suggestions. No one really knows how it's going affect gameplay until it is live.

17 minutes ago, Ebola said:

Could affect cartel fighting for sure but the whole 4 shots to disable an ifrit isn't that big of a deal. 1 rpg can disable one. A cop can spike it from any vehicle he desires. You can be pulled out of one by a cop with a click of a button. 2 tapped by a mk-1. 1 tapped with a shotty etc. I truly think devs should have a trial period for some of these suggestions. No one really knows how it's going affect gameplay until it is live.

RPG's are nerfed and cost 200k for a rocket. the .50 mags would be like 10-20k 
It would change the game at cartels if people used them. If you guys want to put them in for a trial period just to see that go ahead.

Edited by Toxicc
3 minutes ago, DankBud said:

Ive never liked the idea of having it in Asylum,tbh i just think it will just be op af an everyone gonna be rolling with a type in there bag or people just gonna zerg with them,im unaware of a counter for the 50 cal lol unless its the obvious dont get shot type talk lmao

There isn't a counter for it you have 10 shots and only have to hit 4 to disable the incoming enemy ifrit. Then your teammates spray the disabled ifrit killing them all fight is over gg.

Edited by Toxicc
DankBud likes this
2 hours ago, Toxicc said:

There isn't a counter for it you have 10 shots and only have to hit 4 to disable the incoming enemy ifrit. Then your teammates spray the disabled ifrit killing them all fight is over gg.

yea thats pretty much how i see it going hahah,sounds a bit aids an counter intuitive to encourage fights at cartels?

I personally have never been a huge fan of the ifrit meta and I'd like to see what Asylum would play like if it was nerfed.  The only problem is those rounds also one shot players and are pretty easy to use.  It would be interesting to see players having to decide on using a MK1 versus a Type 115 tho

34 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick said:

I personally have never been a huge fan of the ifrit meta and I'd like to see what Asylum would play like if it was nerfed.  The only problem is those rounds also one shot players and are pretty easy to use.  It would be interesting to see players having to decide on using a MK1 versus a Type 115 tho

ive just come to accept its part of cartels as for the ifrit "meta",i dont see it as such like in the past. Knowing what i know now and how easy is it to shoot someone out of it if your patient enough or in some cases one of people who can just beam glass in the first mag ,with the few who can manage to do it with a type with out the 50 cal.

This is just with cartels in mind,not mentioning other activities the map has to offer,orca's ,hemmets an its variants,7.62 does enough imho with out it being actual easy mode an some actual skill comes to play.

You guys are actually insane.
No we are never doing this. .50 BW rounds are a one shot at 500m thru CSATs + 3LVL ARMOR a combination you cant even get on asylum.

We are not going to "Test" an idea just to have me run around removing them from accounts later. Go into the arsenals/editor and test it there before trying to test it on the server.