Another Way to Organize Vehicles in Garages

Trioxide

You said it wouldn't be possible to allow players to organize their vehicles like they can with items in houses, but what if there was a set vehicle priority for everyone? You could implement some code into the server that would record whenever someone pulls out a vehicle, and count how many times each vehicle gets pulled out. After a couple days, you would have enough data for a distribution of how often different vehicles were used. Then, you could order everyone's vehicles in their garages to match that distribution. Hatchbacks first, etc.

If not this, at least put hatchbacks at the top...

20 minutes ago, Piter De Vries said:

You said it wouldn't be possible to allow players to organize their vehicles like they can with items in houses, but what if there was a set vehicle priority for everyone? You could implement some code into the server that would record whenever someone pulls out a vehicle, and count how many times each vehicle gets pulled out. After a couple days, you would have enough data for a distribution of how often different vehicles were used. Then, you could order everyone's vehicles in their garages to match that distribution. Hatchbacks first, etc.

If not this, at least put hatchbacks at the top...

Sounds like a super unnecessary database.

Are you the only one with the problem of not finding your vehicles?  

39 minutes ago, Austin M said:

Sounds like a super unnecessary database.

its not a database lol. its temporary, just to collect data on which vehicles are used the most so they can be ordered in that way...

33 minutes ago, Wang Liqin said:

Id rather a hatchback sport or quadbike not be my most important vehicle

I'm really confused... why don't you want hatchbacks to be your most important vehicle? Quadbikes could be ommitted if they came up too high on the list.

35 minutes ago, Wang Liqin said:

stop suggesting stupid shit bro you aint getting dev 

What??

42 minutes ago, Austin M said:

Are you the only one with the problem of not finding your vehicles?  

It'd be better not to scroll past a dozen vehicles to get to my hatchbacks... no one else?