video settings

Crush6

Today is my first time to participate in the ruling battle. I have a question that I am very confused. I hope I can get your answer or help. I watched other players' asylum videos on youtube and found that the characters were translucent in the smoke, but I was white in the smoke. I couldn't observe any players in the smoke. I would like to ask you how to set it to achieve the same effect as other players! Thank you all for replying!

I can help. See, the issue you ran into is that you are playing on the asylum server, and not the olympus server. Over on oly the smokes look like what you saw in the video. Here, they look retarded like what you just experienced. Why do they look that way? Who knows? 

16 hours ago, NotMike said:

I can help. See, the issue you ran into is that you are playing on the asylum server, and not the olympus server. Over on oly the smokes look like what you saw in the video. Here, they look retarded like what you just experienced. Why do they look that way? Who knows? 

18 hours ago, Crush6 said:

Today is my first time to participate in the ruling battle. I have a question that I am very confused. I hope I can get your answer or help. I watched other players' asylum videos on youtube and found that the characters were translucent in the smoke, but I was white in the smoke. I couldn't observe any players in the smoke. I would like to ask you how to set it to achieve the same effect as other players! Thank you all for replying!

because nerds like to smoke exploit( stand on the smoke canister or in it an could see alot more then the other side looking in,from what i know) but it was pretty bad,so they added a blur effect to help mitigate it,was pretty aids.

TIP: use tilde key,sometimes can see red names.

3 hours ago, DankBud said:

because nerds like to smoke exploit( stand on the smoke canister or in it an could see alot more then the other side looking in,from what i know) but it was pretty bad,so they added a blur effect to help mitigate it,was pretty aids.

TIP: use tilde key,sometimes can see red names.

We went the wrong direction. Oly literally made it easier to see in the smoke we should have followed them because it makes it much less luck of the draw trying to get a name and instead turns the fight into limited visibility so that you can only see right in front of you. Makes much more sense because for example when pushing window you can still see your fight but at the same time not get roached from vendor or star rocks.

1 hour ago, NotMike said:

We went the wrong direction. Oly literally made it easier to see in the smoke we should have followed them because it makes it much less luck of the draw trying to get a name and instead turns the fight into limited visibility so that you can only see right in front of you. Makes much more sense because for example when pushing window you can still see your fight but at the same time not get roached from vendor or star rocks.

well shit aint that a bitch ha

Edited by DankBud