Houses

Nicolas March

Make it so if you die in/near your house you cant spawn back in (like how cop HQ works)

Also it would be great if you could make a system to unlock someone else's house door, right now the only people that can open locked doors are are LTs, and its very quick. The suggestion would be to make it so bolt cutters can be used to open someone's door, make it be a 1 minute animation that tells the house owner (if you cant kill a guy in a 1 minute animation, it sounds like a you problem). Then add bolt cutters to cops, or add a battering ram that does the same thing

Trioxide and operatorjohnny^ like this

I can get behind the house respawn thing, but houses are meant to be a "sanctuary" allowing someone to break into a house is something I can never see happening. 

House raids are super rare, even adding a timer to it. 1 minute is for sure no where close to enough. What stops me from breaking into some ones house when they are across the map?

11 minutes ago, Austin M said:

I can get behind the house respawn thing, but houses are meant to be a "sanctuary" allowing someone to break into a house is something I can never see happening. 

House raids are super rare, even adding a timer to it. 1 minute is for sure no where close to enough. What stops me from breaking into some ones house when they are across the map?

what would be the point of breaking into someones house?

This would only unlock the doors, not any containers inside

1 minute ago, Good Lub said:

just become an LT bruh

The whole point would be to make it easier to kill someone camping in a house while on civ, without a 7.62 its very hard to kill someone camping 

Edited by Nicolas March
25 minutes ago, Nicolas March said:

The whole point would be to make it easier to kill someone camping in a house while on civ, without a 7.62 its very hard to kill someone camping 

44 minutes ago, Nicolas March said:

Then add bolt cutters to cops, or add a battering ram that does the same thing

your suggestion states that cops which are not lt+ can open houses.Not really the whole point innit bruv