So the new drug cartel is a little bit extra

9 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

Just delete the tower if anything is gonna get done to the cap. No need for these random cranes and a Conex box maze. 

agreed, not necessary but if there was gonna be a change thats what id want

Edited by NotMike

I do have to comment. 

Some of the design's and reworks have been questionable and it seems to be a running theme at the moment. 

Athira HQ was changed from the OG, awful change, one of the problems being too close to gun store but not the main issue. So the "fix" is to move the gunstore to a place that is inferior to where it used to be instead of fixing the police hq location. Honestly should have just changed the hq back to where it was.  

Wongs cartel?? changed from something that looks like a cartel to a completely open patch of desert with no buildings and 3 deer stands? 

4 hours ago, DS_Billy said:

I do have to comment. 

Some of the design's and reworks have been questionable and it seems to be a running theme at the moment. 

Athira HQ was changed from the OG, awful change, one of the problems being too close to gun store but not the main issue. So the "fix" is to move the gunstore to a place that is inferior to where it used to be instead of fixing the police hq location. Honestly should have just changed the hq back to where it was.  

Wongs cartel?? changed from something that looks like a cartel to a completely open patch of desert with no buildings and 3 deer stands? 

https://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/188-suggested/

100% of the things that get told in the game or to an admin most of the time don't reach me, Patato and or Mitch Jr. You can say whatever you like 

8 hours ago, NotMike said:

You would think the overwhelmingly negative response in game to all these changes would do the trick.  

but I couldn't care less because i've never heard of it. If you have an issue make a suggestion to fix it.

On 6/26/2022 at 11:16 PM, DS_Billy said:

Uh oh somebody's house value plummeted

ObiWoki likes this
  • 2 weeks later...