Get Rid Of Passive Money Making

KrazyKnight

1 hour ago, KrazyKnight said:

A perfect solution. 

balanced asall things should be,

Get rid of the house money makers , i'm so tired of there being 100+ people on and 80 of them are just nowhere to be found because why do anything if you can just buy some seeds put it in your house and wait

Great idea Mr. KrazyKnight. Very fun to fly around the map looking for people on a 100 pop server just to not find anyone to interact with outside of Athira!

I think the OG drugs are the correct archetype for what money making should be. Houses should only be for storing in between stages of the run, not for doing any processing. Scotch is borderline ok.

Also firmly believe that we don't need to have something up in the LSD corner of the map, just spreads people even more thin. APD can patrol that area by chopper but never see them up there. Don't need people afk farming in the corner of the map. Just like with old cartels, nobody wants to go up there.

KrazyKnight likes this
On 7/10/2022 at 2:51 AM, Teddy_ said:

balanced asall things should be,

Get rid of the house money makers , i'm so tired of there being 100+ people on and 80 of them are just nowhere to be found because why do anything if you can just buy some seeds put it in your house and wait

you have to wait for 2 restarts (around what? 5 hours?) to be able to process your seeds(plants) into buds. To process them you have to go to the Weed Proc or Drug dealer, both are KoS zones, if you don't have a house nearby, it's a very risky way of losing those 5 hours.

On 6/30/2022 at 5:24 AM, Vash said:

Some suggestions for weed:

• Remove drying stage from drug dealer
    • Players would have to dry their plants in Weed processing and then sell it at a drug dealer
  • Reduce profit from selling buds
  • If the above are not accepted, at least prohibit greenhouses that are close to a drug dealer (1km or so)

Or just do this, this guy should be a dev, not a 50IQ who only thinks about removing stuff as a solution.

10 hours ago, Hakeem said:

you have to wait for 2 restarts (around what? 5 hours?) to be able to process your seeds(plants) into buds. To process them you have to go to the Weed Proc or Drug dealer, both are KoS zones, if you don't have a house nearby, it's a very risky way of losing those 5 hours.

Or just do this, this guy should be a dev, not a 50IQ who only thinks about removing stuff as a solution.

2 restarts, then whenever your first adult plants are ready you process and sell them fill house back up with seeds and youll keep getting adult plants every restart because it ages the different stages individually , there's no risk involved the drug dealer? how many time do people actually get caught at the drug dealer , if it's in kavala be friendly with the gangs , sofia be friendly with the chinese , athira i wouldnt know that's my kavala 2.0 at this point and pyrgos is kinda out of the way now and only ran into a guy once after i managed to do a hemmt box worth. house aging should just be gone completely to stop giving out free money i wish they'd just rip the bandaid off short pain people will complain as they always do but in the end it'll benefit the server and the economy if passive money makers are just gone

Just remove all house money making and purification then make everything double processable again. Doubles the time in the red zone for more profit = more chances people are going to rob you. Make Reggie process into high potency and then process again into golden wax. Make meth process into blue meth at the meth lab but double the time. Make pills process into sheets at lsd but double the time. If you want people to be in red zones this is the way. Purification is dead and adds another area to just spread people thin and away from the main drug areas. When you force everyone to go back into redzones and stay there way longer shit will get alot more interesting.

I disagree with removing greenhouses/lead container/passive income.

The rich steal from the poor, so removing this mechanic will only hurt the poor.

If bud were to be nerfed, maybe only processing at weed pro, would make sense. Although it's still risky going to drug dealer.

• 3 weeks later...