Sativa/Indica Plants Changes

王 rando 王

Indoor weed changes  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should these changes be made? (If you vote no you’re a bitch)

Make seeds only purchasable at weed processing.

Make drying plants only available at weed processing/purification factory

How buds/wax would be done after these changes:

How to do buds:

Buy seeds at weed processing-> Store seeds in house with greenhouse-> Dry plants at weed processing into buds-> Sell buds at drug dealer.

How to do golden wax:

Buy seeds at weed processing-> Store seeds in house with greenhouse-> Dry plants at weed processing/purification factory-> Process buds into golden wax at purification factory-> Sell at drug dealer

operatorjohnny^ likes this

Answer to this is to buff other drugs... If it was actually worth doing something other than passive no one would even bother with it. We need drugs like Coke meth and herion buffed so people are more interested in them. Right now why would you run herion and risk losing it all for pocket change lmao. Now if herion and coke  was say close to golden wax price then people would do it over having to wait 10 years for the plants to dry then go to purification then sell vs just going and getting the other drugs processed and sold in 1 restart instead of 10.

Edited by Vulpes Inculta
2 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

for the people who voted no care to explain why? If it’s because you prefer inflating the economy with no risk high profit money making and not willing to work/fight for anything just let me know.

Because house weed is extremely noob friendly. By doing this you are pulling the rug out from noobs who actually venture outside of Kavala, id rather remove it than restrict it to just Kavala

Actually JP likes this
12 minutes ago, Patato said:

Because house weed is extremely noob friendly. By doing this you are pulling the rug out from noobs who actually venture outside of Kavala, id rather remove it than restrict it to just Kavala

3 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

last time I checked purification factory is by athira

and how is it noob friendly when it requires you to have a house lmao

11 minutes ago, 王 rando 王 said:

Most people who do house weed don't even bother with purification tbh. This another reason why I say buffing other drugs would be better cause people really only getting 750 from it most of the time and if other drugs paid more I'd rather run them than wait 10 restarts

1 minute ago, Vulpes Inculta said:

Most people who do house weed don't even bother with purification tbh. This another reason why I say buffing other drugs would be better cause people really only getting 750 from it most of the time and if other drugs paid more I'd rather run them than wait 10 restarts

His point was it would be restricted to kavala when in fact it wouldn’t, you could just make buds at purification, or if you wanted to stay alittle longer make it into wax, that’s up to whoever there’s. and increasing the prices of drugs isn’t gonna deflate the economy in the slightest. Back in the day drug prices were no where near where they are now.

1 hour ago, 王 rando 王 said:

His point was it would be restricted to kavala when in fact it wouldn’t, you could just make buds at purification, or if you wanted to stay alittle longer make it into wax, that’s up to whoever there’s. and increasing the prices of drugs isn’t gonna deflate the economy in the slightest. Back in the day drug prices were no where near where they are now.

This isn't about deflating the economy it was about bringing people into red zones instead of passive income, which is what my point was about. We have 2 useless ass drugs only useful for crafting and thats all really. The economy is fine, which is why they have been buffing prices since last patch instead of nurfing like they had been. We need money making spots worth the risk, not changing the entire system to force people to run garbage they don't want to run.

6 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

How to do buds:

Buy seeds at weed processing-> Store seeds in house with greenhouse-> Dry plants at weed processing into buds-> Sell buds at drug dealer.

How to do golden wax:

Buy seeds at weed processing-> Store seeds in house with greenhouse-> Dry plants at weed processing/purification factory-> Process buds into golden wax at purification factory-> Sell at drug dealer

no

17 minutes ago, lukee said:

no

Climate Change Arrow GIF by NRDC

5 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

for the people who voted no care to explain why? If it’s because you prefer inflating the economy with no risk high profit money making and not willing to work/fight for anything just let me know.

17 minutes ago, Trioxide said:

and make them gatherable at weed field

pretty useless, very cheap seeds. however wouldnt be opposed to being able to buy them at purification factory aswell.

23 minutes ago, Vulpes Inculta said:

This isn't about deflating the economy it was about bringing people into red zones instead of passive income, which is what my point was about. We have 2 useless ass drugs only useful for crafting and thats all really. The economy is fine, which is why they have been buffing prices since last patch instead of nurfing like they had been. We need money making spots worth the risk, not changing the entire system to force people to run garbage they don't want to run.

economy super inflated. even if you increased prices of other drugs people would still do buds as it pays decent enough for no risk at all. and as you said, they increased the prices of other drugs in the last update and yet buds is still an issue and multiple suggestion post has been made to aim light on it. increasing other drugs further isnt going to do anything, people will always choose the low risk option that still gives them enough money to do whatever they want. my method is going to increase the difficulty of buds by a large amount while funneling all buds through 2 redzones which will be camped and turned into warzones 24/7. buds will be harder to do and it will bring alot of combat into those processing areas.

2 hours ago, Wing Wong2 said:

there would be no point to this because of how cheap they are

2 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

pretty useless, very cheap seeds. however wouldnt be opposed to being able to buy them at purification factory aswell.

Yeah I know they are cheap, but they could make them more expensive so that weed field would no longer be obsolete.

王 rando 王 likes this
7 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

Log in -> Ask in sidechat how to make money -> Patato tells you to wreck excavate in sofia for two runs, extremely low risk + vehicle can be parked on beach -> Buy a starter house where jewelry used to be + greenhouse -> Tell them to do house weed ->They continue to run house weed + wreck excavate Sofia

Bob Danaloo and Actually JP like this
1 hour ago, Patato said:

Log in -> Ask in sidechat how to make money -> Patato tells you to wreck excavate in sofia for two runs, extremely low risk + vehicle can be parked on beach -> Buy a starter house where jewelry used to be + greenhouse -> Tell them to do house weed ->They continue to run house weed + wreck excavate Sofia

That's assuming if they're even going to follow through that.

47 minutes ago, KrazyKnight said:

That's assuming if they're even going to follow through that.

Players who start off wreck excavating last alot longer on the server than someone VDMing in Kavala or getting killed at coke pro. All relative.
I personally hate the passive money. But again id rather just remove it over locking it away in kavala where players never escape/move on to other things

2 hours ago, Patato said:

Players who start off wreck excavating last alot longer on the server than someone VDMing in Kavala or getting killed at coke pro. All relative.
I personally hate the passive money. But again id rather just remove it over locking it away in kavala where players never escape/move on to other things

It's paradise!  Why would anyone ever leave?

7 hours ago, Patato said:

well that’s just dumb, why would you encourage more people to do plants when it’s obviously a problem lol. there’s a reason we have wreck excavating, mining, oil gathering, lumber cutting, hunting, etc. all you did was tell them how to make endless money with almost no risk.

5 hours ago, Patato said:

back to that mentality of just removing things instead of adding/changing them lol. im telling you how to fix it. and it’s not going to be locked in kavala, you can literally do the same thing at purification factory which is right beside athira, the place you’ve obviously aimed for new players to go (moving it to the top of the respawn screen).

5 hours ago, Patato said:

I personally hate the passive money.

If you do this it’s not going to be passive in the slightest anymore, weed pro and purification factory will be turned into a warzone 24/7. If those are the only places you can buy seeds and dry the plants into buds it’s going to be camped all the time, probably by multiple groups at the same time, it’s literally what happened when you could process buds into golden wax at weed pro, and it was fun as shit.

2 hours ago, heats. said:

Right so all you Kavala rats can have the weed function to yourselves? no thanks. 

God you’re fucking retarded, if you read you’d see you can do the exact same thing at purification factory. You can make regular buds at purification, or if if you want you can stay even longer to make wax, up to whoever’s there. And purification is right beside athira, which guess what. That’s the city you and the other 60 dark horse mass recruits never leave. If anything y’all would love it, try to rub a couple brain cells together to comprehend that. Same reason you fuck up and lost your “4mil” house for 400k.

4 minutes ago, 王 rando 王 said:

God you’re fucking retarded, if you read you’d see you can do the exact same thing at purification factory. You can make regular buds at purification, or if if you want you can stay even longer to make wax, up to whoever’s there. And purification is right beside athira, which guess what. That’s the city you and the other 60 dark horse mass recruits never leave. If anything y’all would love it, try to rub a couple brain cells together to comprehend that. Same reason you fuck up and lost your “4mil” house for 400k.

Yeah I'm retarded.. 90% of your life consists of malding on the forums which is pathetic and the only thing you say is retarded, retarded, retarded blah blah blah how about coming up with something new for a change your insults are boring. No one is going to fly all the way to weed processing to buy some seeds besides all you pesky rats in Kavala. The fact that you mention other topics in the past is hilarious and goes to show how angry you are, it's quite embarrassing. Keep malding salty cunt

3 minutes ago, 王 rando 王 said:

learn to read.

2b8458dd61dfd4c4e17ccfa0938977fc.png

wow now I'm questioning if you're the one that's braindead, all I'm saying is I don't like this shitty idea the most out of the many shitty ideas you had. 

19 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

How to do buds:

How to do golden wax:

5 minutes ago, 王 rando 王 said:

learn to read.

lmao

1 minute ago, heats. said:

2b8458dd61dfd4c4e17ccfa0938977fc.png

wow now I'm questioning if you're the one that's braindead, all I'm saying is I don't like this shitty idea the most out of the many shitty ideas you had. 

its almost like someone had the same concern and i replied with

12 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

however wouldnt be opposed to being able to buy them at purification factory aswell.

but keep being a pussy and too afraid to make money in an unsafe way

7 minutes ago, 王 rando 王 said:

its almost like someone had the same concern and i replied with

but keep being a pussy and too afraid to make money in an unsafe way

I don't do that shitty weed shit y'all do, I have my methods everyone else has theirs there's no "being a pussy" in that. I just enjoy robbing those doing weed and if that's going to change I'd rather it be removed then to be a money pit/farm for you rats might as well put the purification factory in the middle of Kavala Square for you next suggestion. 

41 minutes ago, heats. said:

I don't do that shitty weed shit y'all do, I have my methods everyone else has theirs there's no "being a pussy" in that. I just enjoy robbing those doing weed and if that's going to change I'd rather it be removed then to be a money pit/farm for you rats might as well put the purification factory in the middle of Kavala Square for you next suggestion. 

what the fuck are you on about, whenever you could process buds into golden wax at weed pro it was a warzone all the time. It was fun and induced a lot of risk. my suggestion would fix no risk shit and add a mini warzone near kavala and athira. And don’t worry, it’ll be a money sink for the people who lose, trucks will be blown up, many kits will be lost, and houses will be destroyed all the time.

and guess what, you can still rob people doing exactly what you do now. They’d have to sell at drug dealer. Or you can join the battle at weed processing/purification factory and rat on people there.

this is hardly going to be a money farm, if people make money from it then it’s because they killed everyone else in the fight. cops are gonna be there nonstop, bounty hunters trying to rat on the people there. it’ll be a great time

4 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

well that’s just dumb, why would you encourage more people to do plants when it’s obviously a problem lol. there’s a reason we have wreck excavating, mining, oil gathering, lumber cutting, hunting, etc. all you did was tell them how to make endless money with almost no risk.

Its the Meta? You act like i have solo ability to just change w.e the fuck i want. If i see a struggling noob on the server im always 100% going to give them the best advice possible to get them established whether or not its a "Good thing".

back to that mentality of just removing things instead of adding/changing them lol. im telling you how to fix it. and it’s not going to be locked in kavala, you can literally do the same thing at purification factory which is right beside athira, the place you’ve obviously aimed for new players to go (moving it to the top of the respawn screen).

Purification factory is meant for late game rebels who are using strategies to stop themself getting camped at the most central processor with the highest yield. Joe weed head should not be beside the guy making heisenberg meth even if we want to encourage more interactions. I might want my 8 yr old to get better at football. I dont stick him out with the highschoolers to get hit. 

If you do this it’s not going to be passive in the slightest anymore, weed pro and purification factory will be turned into a warzone 24/7. If those are the only places you can buy seeds and dry the plants into buds it’s going to be camped all the time, probably by multiple groups at the same time, it’s literally what happened when you could process buds into golden wax at weed pro, and it was fun as shit.

See above, And again its not the patato show. I also hate domination dumping in 2.5 billion a year into the economy for a 30 person server. Doesnt mean i have the right to pull the plug

8 hours ago, Patato said:

Its the Meta? You act like i have solo ability to just change w.e the fuck i want. If i see a struggling noob on the server im always 100% going to give them the best advice possible to get them established whether or not its a "Good thing".

Purification factory is meant for late game rebels who are using strategies to stop themself getting camped at the most central processor with the highest yield. Joe weed head should not be beside the guy making heisenberg meth even if we want to encourage more interactions. I might want my 8 yr old to get better at football. I dont stick him out with the highschoolers to get hit. 

I think Rando only suggested adding seeds/processing to Purification so that people wouldn't crowd Kavala to grow weed. You could just as easily set up special weed pros near Athira/Pyrgos/Sofia to keep things even, he just listed Purification since it already exists and would increase risk. 

If a noob wants to make money they have tons of jobs they could do. Two good excavator spots, multiple high yield mines, logging quests, legal gun crafting, hunting, oysters, and several low order drugs. Kids paid their bills before weed just fine, they will continue to do so if it's nerfed. 

Either way, we all know weed isn't the domain of noobs, it's the domain of weekend players, zerg suiciders, and real estate scalpers. Lazy people who can't be assed to go earn cash so they hoard up town houses and just sing songs at dealer for an hour a day. Break the weed meta and kids will go do something for once. 

Edited by KPD Captain Brandice
Forgot oysters
王 rando 王 likes this
48 minutes ago, KPD Captain Brandice said:

I think Rando only suggested adding seeds/processing to Purification so that people wouldn't crowd Kavala to grow weed. You could just as easily set up special weed pros near Athira/Pyrgos/Sofia to keep things even, he just listed Purification since it already exists and would increase risk. 

If a noob wants to make money they have tons of jobs they could do. Two good excavator spots, multiple high yield mines, logging quests, legal gun crafting, hunting, oysters, and several low order drugs. Kids paid their bills before weed just fine, they will continue to do so if it's nerfed. 

Either way, we all know weed isn't the domain of noobs, it's the domain of weekend players, zerg suiciders, and real estate scalpers. Lazy people who can't be assed to go earn cash so they hoard up town houses and just sing songs at dealer for an hour a day. Break the weed meta and kids will go do something for once. 

couldnt of put that better tbh

Bad Samaritan likes this

i still think the housing part should be taken out of money making as in aging the seeds, just make it a process to grow them in an area
(i honestly hate all house aging except for scotch which had alot of backlash in the past but people were ok with because it was just 1 way to make money in your house and you sacrificed a house crate for an aging barrel back then

as far as noob friendlyy goes i understand potato in saying like go wreck excavate in sofia buy a house and grow seeds, it's a safe way for newer players to make some money but maybe weed should go back to the bottom of the list in payout make it like heroin levels of money making if weed is only intended to help out newer players, it's stlil passive money as is 

it's a feeling alot of og players share , there is nothing to do anymore redzones are empty 90% of the time,
noone to rob or have some fun with you go to cartels because you're bored if any of the gangs show up you're lucky (and tbh last couple of days its actually been really actvie)

If you dont go to cartels you start looking at fed events which then pisses off the cops because they're getting fed spammed, trust me cops are not keeping gang life alive, they are nothing more then an ok fallback plan to mess with if there is just nothing else to do

i am and never was a cartel player i love the random interactions you can get driving or flying over places and finding a group doing ephedra or whatever and trying to mess with them it's the most fun i have on this server. when lsd and weed got added lsd processor was a constant fight people brought ifrits and 50 cals to try to get us out of there, that's the kind of things we miss after lsd got its value decreased it died out and alot of people lost interest in it to where now i think if krazy doesnt camp it it's almost 90% safe to do an lsd run lol , same for weed you'll never get robbed buying seeds people will just revive you if you ask, it's all too safe there's no threat and no way to actually catch someone runnng weed unless you're lucky you're at the right town at the exact time they're drying plants...

Just get rid of house aging . i feel like it's still the best solution to get people active again or if you're trying to make the house aging things noob friendly make them around the levels of heroin so it is actually intended for noobs

Space likes this

Change is bound to happen to house weed so ill just post this here,

I am open to suggestions about what we will do with it at this moment in time I have 2 suggestions open from the community

• Remove it
  • Change it to where it uses less of the house

At this moment in time my preferences goes to the remove part due to the fact that I will no longer condone the use of houses in any other way than a storage place, having them used in other ways turned out to be a total flop and I am not changing the code to still incorporate a house. Therefor the only possible way this makes it through is that the house part is a storage addition. Nothing more nothing less. You don't need a house anymore to do the drug. Feel free to adjust the topic in a way that makes sense and ill be happy to approve this change

40 minutes ago, ObiWoki said:

Change is bound to happen to house weed so ill just post this here,

I am open to suggestions about what we will do with it at this moment in time I have 2 suggestions open from the community

• Remove it
  • Change it to where it uses less of the house

At this moment in time my preferences goes to the remove part due to the fact that I will no longer condone the use of houses in any other way than a storage place, having them used in other ways turned out to be a total flop and I am not changing the code to still incorporate a house. Therefor the only possible way this makes it through is that the house part is a storage addition. Nothing more nothing less. You don't need a house anymore to do the drug. Feel free to adjust the topic in a way that makes sense and ill be happy to approve this change

well if the options are remove it or make it not utilize houses I don’t think there’s a way for everyone across the whole map to do it then. so ig simplest way to kinda keep it is to maybe make it like a double process of Reggie cannabis or like Reggie cannabis + whatever seed processes into the whichever bud. this way it would still be useable at purification factory to make golden wax.

@ObiWoki

Only using houses as storage is the way it should be, if patato still wants weed seeds to be noob friendlier maybe could add a multiple areas across the map where you can process seeds into adult plants / bud, multipe zones will make it relatively safer for people and not completely ruin like sofia rats that bought houses to do weed over there?