Ping Limit

People who play with a unplayable ping should be banned from capturing anything they have such an unfair advantage over everyone else that it's not even funny there needs to be a balance like people who have over 175 ping shouldn't have the ability to cap anything until it's fixed or something, otherwise we will just have to deal with not going to anything at all and have those with the unfair advantage win. 

ESPECIALLY DOM Region lock that shit. 

11 hours ago, heats. said:

People who play with a unplayable ping should be banned from capturing anything they have such an unfair advantage over everyone else that it's not even funny there needs to be a balance like people who have over 175 ping shouldn't have the ability to cap anything until it's fixed or something, otherwise we will just have to deal with not going to anything at all and have those with the unfair advantage win. 

ESPECIALLY DOM Region lock that shit. 

region lock dom so you can lose half of the 16 people that still play. do you DH guys ever think before commenting stupid shit

TNT and toeze like this
36 minutes ago, Donald said:

region lock dom so you can lose half of the 16 people that still play. do you DH guys ever think before commenting stupid shit

What are you talking about? DOM servers are unlocked during NA hours?? The people who play with high ping are on during the night time, did you even think about that? 

10 minutes ago, heats. said:

Bruh there's only like 6 or 7 people with 200+ ping that play dom, instead of crying about losing ur ability to play dom get better internet. 

so first you said REGION LOCK DOM and now you're saying the people outside of NA should just get better internet. Which one is it?

8 minutes ago, Donald said:

so first you said REGION LOCK DOM and now you're saying the people outside of NA should just get better internet. Which one is it?

Either or it's literally the whole reason why this suggestion exist to take away the advantage high ping players have to fix the teleporting to fix the issue involved with what the game is MAINLY about PVP now I'm questioning why your commenting stupid shit. 

8 hours ago, heats. said:

that's why u got shit on by me in dom today lol. 

didn't know dying twice while playing solo = getting shit on. 

of course you want to region lock, that way you go from having 20% of server pop in your gang to having 50%. 

"cry is free" - china men

Edited by w i z e v
5 hours ago, w i z e v said:

didn't know dying twice while playing solo = getting shit on. 

of course you want to region lock, that way you go from having 20% of server pop in your gang to having 50%. 

"cry is free" - china men

Kill count was way more then 2 and how is that 20%?? It's just me most of the time, this is the first time out of all the doms I that I actually played with 1 other gang member.