Asylum Cartels Remastered (Updated 7/22/22)

lukee

Asylum Cartels Remastered  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be implemented?

This poll is closed to new votes

On 7/6/2022 at 9:27 AM, JIMBO said:

When you let roleplayers design cartels you end up with stuff like wongs and bamf cap

😂😂😂 dom is lucky to see 30 pop and when a half decent gang turns up you’ll be used as a kd boost

That’s why I redesigned them 💀 shit is so awkward, anyways, ignore trioxide

9 hours ago, Alshiq Fatarra said:

I like how all the cartel suggestions are by people that don't fight them

We get it man your retarded no need to make it obvious

Just now, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

just stop talking bro, you have the IQ of a melon.

💀

1 hour ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

just stop talking bro, you have the IQ of a melon.

I'm not stupid, I just don't understand why you guys prefer the look of this design over mine. I get that some people don't like the tower, even though it's broken. Without it in the picture, it seems weird to me that the top one is preferable.

2 hours ago, Trioxide said:

I'm not stupid, I just don't understand why you guys prefer the look of this design over mine. I get that some people don't like the tower, even though it's broken. Without it in the picture, it seems weird to me that the top one is preferable.

Maybe because mine looks better to people other than u, idk tho

ok fine ill be the douche who says it, maybe we should not be letting shit tier players design our caps. I mean this guy literally cant understand the issue with a tower and nothing to counter it. This is not a dig at lluke its a dig on trioxide. Take it for what its worth, weve already had one terrible cap made worse. I like the suggestion to move it to arms island.

Edited by NotMike
lukee and 王 rando 王 like this
29 minutes ago, NotMike said:

ok fine ill be the douche who says it, maybe we should not be letting shit tier players design our caps. I mean this guy literally cant understand the issue with a tower and nothing to counter it. This is not a dig at lluke its a dig on trioxide. Take it for what its worth, weve already had one terrible cap made worse. I like the suggestion to move it to arms island.

I got scared for a sec 😂

16 hours ago, NotMike said:

I specifically stated that the opposition to towers WAS something that I understood, you asshole. What I don’t understand is the preference of appearance.

Also, I don’t see the problem with anyone designing caps. They are just ideas. They only get put in the game if they are voted on and people like them. We aren’t “letting shit tier players design caps.” We are letting them pitch ideas.

38 minutes ago, ObiWoki said:

Okay so redesign this spot and its through in my opinion I liked having oil on the rig though but it being in that spot doesn't allow for oil running imo

Keep both oil rigs. I always thought it was kind of weird that oil running was sometimes blocked by a cartel. Move the cartel to the new rig, and buff oil running so that more people use the old one for it. It’s always seemed to me that oil should be the best legal way of making money, considering that it has its own cartel. This buff would also buff the cartel itself, and it would get more fights rather than being solo-capped with no contest half the time.

Edited by Trioxide
王 rando 王 and Bob Danaloo like this

@ObiWokithis makes sense

45 minutes ago, Trioxide said:

Keep both oil rigs. I always thought it was kind of weird that oil running was sometimes blocked by a cartel. Move the cartel to the new rig, and buff oil running so that more people use the old one for it. It’s always seemed to me that oil should be the best legal way of making money, considering that it has its own cartel. This buff would also buff the cartel itself, and it would get more fights rather than being solo-capped with no contest half the time.

i still think the current oil rig looks better, even if it “doesn’t look like a real oil rig”

On 7/3/2022 at 9:39 PM, lukee said:

I added a smokestack and a couple other decorative pieces. (Still way less pieces than the original oil rig, that has a hidden hospital inside of it for the helipad which is why its so big lmfao)

no it doesn't lol

Nevermind, there's like a third of a hospital in there apparently... 

Edited by Trioxide
lukee likes this