Asylum Cartels Remastered (Updated 7/22/22)

lukee

Asylum Cartels Remastered  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be implemented?

This poll is closed to new votes

I like the idea of an Island Wongs......the actual layouts are dogshit. Took all of 2.5 minutes to put it together?

Drug and Arms need to be moved as well, reworked on layout too. Those two have been the same for years. When people have been fighting the same cartels for so long that there are callouts for specific rocks and positions and specific lanes of fire its boring as fuck. 

37 minutes ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

I like the idea of an Island Wongs......the actual layouts are dogshit. Took all of 2.5 minutes to put it together?

Drug and Arms need to be moved as well, reworked on layout too. Those two have been the same for years. When people have been fighting the same cartels for so long that there are callouts for specific rocks and positions and specific lanes of fire its boring as fuck. 

ur a retard

8 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

So you spend 5 minutes putting together cartels that look like they were designed by a seven year old and because I dont like it, Im the tard?

You are definately a member of the "everyone gets a trophy" generation.

it took like an hour for the first variation and has also been tested to be balanced and re-designed

5 hours ago, Tyrone Darnell said:

exactly, they were designed by a seven year old

ight bruh 💀

4 minutes ago, Trioxide said:

Is there anything bad about it?

other than the fact there is no strategy to that cap. When you look at good caps like church, og arms, and drug house cap, there's many ways to push it based on how people defend. There's an actual game plan you have to use to actually win a cap and that's what makes cartel fighting fun. This cap you made does not offer that. Its just a smoke and slam and run around. It honestly just looks like you went into editor, found some props and threw them around to give some cover. Also think about how the three caps I named have no deer stands or pill boxes. 

lukee likes this
31 minutes ago, Junker said:

other than the fact there is no strategy to that cap. When you look at good caps like church, og arms, and drug house cap, there's many ways to push it based on how people defend. There's an actual game plan you have to use to actually win a cap and that's what makes cartel fighting fun. This cap you made does not offer that. Its just a smoke and slam and run around. It honestly just looks like you went into editor, found some props and threw them around to give some cover. Also think about how the three caps I named have no deer stands or pill boxes. 

so it should be less symetrical, more unique, and what else? Is one deer stand really a bad thing?

36 minutes ago, Trioxide said:

so it should be less symetrical, more unique, and what else? Is one deer stand really a bad thing?

in my opinion deer stands, command centers, and towers are boring because people can just sit in them but that's up for everyone else opinion as well.

lukee likes this
17 minutes ago, Junker said:

in my opinion deer stands, command centers, and towers are boring because people can just sit in them but that's up for everyone else opinion as well.

I hear people complain a lot about everyone "sitting" in buildings, but where else are they supposed to sit? Out in the open? Then everyone will complain about not having enough cover, it seems...

• 4 weeks later...