There is no malice, just simple advice.

manhua

In fact, I have long wanted to make suggestions in this regard, but my English is too poor. Well, I can hardly speak it.

In fact, each player in asylum is in the server, and the data they transmit from time to time is not synchronized.

For example, 1: when you kill an enemy and rob his vehicle, when you get on the vehicle, you find that the speed of getting on the vehicle is very slow, and the task stays in place, or you can only enter the vehicle after staying for 1 second. When you enter the vehicle, you are dead.

For example 2: when you are shooting at a person who is ready to enter the vehicle, he directly enters his vehicle. When you see that he only gets off the vehicle, he has shot at you.

There are many delays, but this is not the delay of the network, it is the delay of receiving server data. If it is the delay of the network, you will find that the player is stationary or he is blinking. This phenomenon of data delay is the optimization problem of the server file task. After the upgrade of V2, it has been optimized, but the delay is still there. The more intense the battle in the game, the greater your delay will be. The optimization of asylum #2 is very poor. But I want to thank @jesse for optimizing V2, including other supporters. I don't know whether Mitch (Ifrit) and technicians pay attention to this problem. Looking forward to the improvement of asylum.

toeze, Aluka and MoLu. like this
5 minutes ago, Michael L said:

I've seen some really special stuff get thrown around this suggestion forum since it got revived but Chinese players 6000 miles away from the server playing through VPNs to avoid the great firewall complaining about latency has taken top spot. No, really.

So You Don't Become What You Speak Against. – ramblrfantasm.com

sometimes you can’t even get in drivers seat of their cars after you kill them because it’s still on their connection or whatever and takes like 2 full minutes. and these retards got the audacity to complain lmao

17 minutes ago, Michael L said:

自从这个建议论坛恢复以来,我已经看到一些非常特别的东西被扔在这个建议论坛上,但是距离服务器 6000 英里的中国玩家通过 VPN 玩,以避免伟大的防火墙抱怨延迟已经占据了首位。不完全是。

所以你不会成为你反对的人。 – ramblrfantasm.com

Olympus will not have this phenomenon. Sorry, I don't want to talk about other servers here.

2 minutes ago, Ebola said:

我想念那个像他妈的机器一样整天种大麦的老 911 帮派。 

Ha ha ha

26 minutes ago, 王 rando 王 said:

有时在你杀了他们之后你甚至不能坐在他们的汽车的驾驶座上,因为它仍然在他们的连接上或其他什么地方,大约需要 2 分钟。而这些笨蛋居然敢抱怨 lmao

You are a clever dog egg. Ha ha ha ha

toeze likes this
23 minutes ago, Aluka said:

PATATO is typing

Whats to type? It doesn't take a masters in networking to understand that someone in China 9000km away from the server bouncing around a VPN isn't going to have good ping. Doesn't help Asylums server is literally in Quebec. So after crossing a massive ocean you have to get through a little thing called the rocky mountains then a ton of flat space. (Or more likely route through seattle/western seaboard past chicago and into canada again)

6 hours ago, manhua said:

Olympus will not have this phenomenon. Sorry, I don't want to talk about other servers here.

k, You know Olympus & Asylum use the same host in the same building? We literally have an Ex Olympus dev on staff. Both mission files are built off the original arma 3 life framework.... Sooo..... idk man. If at this point they are beating us then i guess you should probably go play there because they have some magical coding abilities every three letter government agency would like to know about (And every Australian).

As for server 2. Its not going to get any better. Domination is built into the side of the life server. It's why you see the evidence lockup fence marker on every single domination map, all of the life code is running during domination. No one is going to change that, even if you did its not worth the performance gain it would bring.

1 hour ago, Patato said:

要输入什么?不需要网络大师就可以理解,在距离服务器 9000 公里的中国,有人在 VPN 周围弹跳不会有很好的 ping。没有帮助 Asylums 服务器实际上在魁北克。因此,在穿越一片巨大的海洋之后,你必须穿过一个叫做落基山脉的小东西,然后是一大片平坦的空间。(或者更有可能通过西雅图/西海岸经过芝加哥并再次进入加拿大)

k,您知道 Olympus 和 Asylum 在同一栋楼中使用同一主机吗?我们确实有一名前奥林巴斯开发人员。两个任务文件都是基于原始的 arma 3 life 框架构建的...... Sooo...... idk man。如果此时他们击败了我们,那么我想你应该去那里玩,因为他们有一些神奇的编码能力,每三个字母政府机构都想知道(以及每个澳大利亚人)。

至于服务器 2。它不会变得更好。统治内置在生命服务器的一侧。这就是为什么您在每张统治地图上都看到证据锁定围栏标记的原因,所有生命密码都在统治期间运行。没有人会改变这一点,即使你这样做也不值得它带来的性能提升。

I'm just joking that you're desperately tapping your keyboard to answer his questions

Going to move this to denied as its not even a suggestion, just incoherent miss-information. Obviously (as we always have) will continue to make steps to improving user experience/performance where possible. But unfortunately global networking/infrastructure is a bit beyond our control

Akula and Sandwich like this