MeatStick Exploit Cap under wall!

I would like to say danny, DH knows best and if they say you exploited then that means you definitely exploited. This reminds me of when DH went to a cartel (sounds fake I know) and accused @FilipinoBusinessmanof exploiting for blocking stairs with quadbike.

other then you clearly exploiting, I enjoyed watching the slaughter of DH.

@kingofcanada please don't hunt me down for this 😰

12 hours ago, kingofcanada said:

@Revapcheater :P

:P 

I should upload the video of me killing 5 of you in the turf while screaming that i cheat and rdm. That video is funny tho that you upload. Why dont you show the whole fight when you decide to run away from the fight when it was 2 of us and 8 of you?

9 hours ago, Revap said:

I should upload the video of me killing 5 of you in the turf while screaming that i cheat and rdm. That video is funny tho that you upload. Why dont you show the whole fight when you decide to run away from the fight when it was 2 of us and 8 of you?

LOL, what does that have to do with you trying to VDM him with your hatch all the way to the Cartel?

On 7/18/2022 at 7:09 PM, Henry Facesmasher said:

the fuck does it look like retard

I dont know retard, you fucking tell me? Cause he isnt DH so what the fuck does it have to do with us?

You extra chromosone having goof. Fucking mental midget cant wrap your head around the idea that sometimes people use the same name.......it doesnt mean theyre the same person.

I know, tiny mind blown am right?

You fucking kids smoke too much weed.

Edited by Hoodlum Priest
4 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

I dont know retard, you fucking tell me? Cause he isnt DH so what the fuck does it have to do with us?

You extra chromosone having goof. Fucking mental midget cant wrap your head around the idea that sometimes people use the same name.......it doesnt mean theyre the same person.

I know, tiny mind blown am right?

You fucking kids smoke too much weed.

you sound mad that someone insulted your low level intelligence 

you mad?

Defragments and toeze like this
1 hour ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

Not at all, you cant get me mad. 

I just wanted to be clear about the fact that I recognize how completely stupid you are.

Funny how I call you a retard and insult your intelligence then your reply is almost identical as mine. Was a little drawn out though. Take a breath big boy, you sound winded. 

Edited by Henry Facesmasher
Defragments likes this
12 hours ago, Henry Facesmasher said:

Funny how I call you a retard and insult your intelligence then your reply is almost identical as mine. Was a little drawn out though. Take a breath big boy, you sound winded. 

Yeah, the big difference is, YOU actually are a retard. 

Your insult trying to imply I cant figure out he was my gang mate just shows what a retard you are because he WASNT my gang mate.

My response is long winded because youre a sped and things need to be spelled out very slowly for you.

Life tip bro......in the future, when your wrong......just admit it and move on.