New Heist Idea and change to passive money

Savage.

this may sound super far fetched but why not get rid of shipping and incorporate one that’s better

1. Make it to where you have to pay a utility bill for ever house you own within the server, if you have a lead container or green house that electric bill will be higher. All the money goes into a big pot (THIS WOULD ONLY WORK IF YOU MAKE THE POWERPLANT INTO ITS OWN HEIST) 

2. Create a power plant that provides all the electricity of to the server, make it to where the players have the ability to shut the power down by various ways 

• hacking the mainframe (like at mental) 

•Adding demo charges to the electrical units

The benefit to this is that it’ll take 30mins to an hour to bring the power back on as you can have medics come in after to try and repair the downed power plant 

Now for the players that have downed the power will get benefits to it 

• Doing other heists will be faster

• The utility bill will become lower in price for a whole 3 restarts (as it’ll take time for the system to reboot)

Cops:

• Cops will get a delayed response for all heists for at least 3-5 mins as the power is down (unless they check the map)

Or you can create a whole new heist from this idea, maybe make it to where the players that have taken out the power plant will have to secure the or hack the system to obtain the money from these utility bills that players get from the houses they own.

The only thing is the utility bill would have to be high for people that own houses with green houses or lead containers to make it worth while as far as the benefits go.

It would also cut down on having 5 houses filled with 300 weed in each one since that utility bill would be super high and not worth paying unless you plan on getting rid of and selling all the weed at each house everyday this may help with the on going disagreement some of the community members have with growing weed inside their homes

And a rule would or maybe have to be incorporated for it like you have to have 2 medics on in order to do the heist so they can repair it or if that’s to much then make the power plant repair itself on its own

Now these are just and idea and can be changed to fit the servers infrastructure and rules that are already in place 

Edited by TheAceSavage
manhua likes this
10 minutes ago, Nicolas March said:

The whole point of a heist is to fight cops, this is a dumb suggestion. Utility's for houses was also removed because it was disliked by everybody

I mean you fight cops if this was a put in as a heist as well 😑

5 minutes ago, 王 rando 王 said:

Utility bill 🤮, fuck outta here

Lol oh no you gotta pay 1-2k per restart on utility bills how can rando survive such an expense 

3 minutes ago, shawn said:

no

Si 

I think the idea of having optional side-events that people can do to make a later heist even slightly easier would be cool. Bombing a power station that would up your bounty/have risk of police but succeeding means banks/jewelry/shipping/asylum events are slightly easier could be possible. Reminds me of the heist setup in San Andreas. If you made a future post just suggesting optional side events like that to encourage heist planning, Im sure it would get more support. 

Utility bills are a big no no. They were tried last year and everyone hated them. While I like the idea of implementing more roleplayish life elements to Asylum, having to come home from work just to grind and work on Asylum to keep my houses is just 👎😐👎

Edited by KPD Captain Brandice
operatorjohnny^ and Savage. like this
49 minutes ago, KPD Captain Brandice said:

I think the idea of having optional side-events that people can do to make a later heist even slightly easier would be cool. Bombing a power station that would up your bounty/have risk of police but succeeding means banks/jewelry/shipping/asylum events are slightly easier could be possible. Reminds me of the heist setup in San Andreas. If you made a future post just suggesting optional side events like that to encourage heist planning, Im sure it would get more support. 

Utility bills are a big no no. They were tried last year and everyone hated them. While I like the idea of implementing more roleplayish life elements to Asylum, having to come home from work just to grind and work on Asylum to keep my houses is just 👎😐👎

Thank you for your honest non toxic input this is what I’m looking for, people here just disagree instead of making suggestions on the matter.

8 hours ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

nobody wants cops to respond later, this idea had potential until you said housing and utility pricing as well as making cops respond later rather than sooner.

Well what if we were to change the idea and take away the housing and utility? What would be the benefits of taking the power plant towards the gang/group vs the downside of the cops loosing it. 

I’d like to see something that doesn’t evolve around money like the other heists. I’d like to see that gang/group get perks kinda like the gang fortress 

16 minutes ago, Good Lub said:

if you have to pay a bill,make it a reasonable price and create a cartel out of it.Highly unlikely though.

Yeah I don’t think the cartel would be a good idea, let alone the utility as every player here can’t afford to pay money per restart. 

It should be an event within it self but i want to see it generate perks then actual money you get from it. 

i mean let’s me honest here how many people do events for the money lol. It’s about the fight more then anything which is why I’d think creating perks around it would be ideal 

5 minutes ago, 王 rando 王 said:

they’re removing passive money. your point is null

We’re past that point buddy, if you’re reading the comments then we’ve jumped from the “utility+event” idea to an actual event in general with perks. 

Don’t worry I’ll help you catch up, what are friends for 

• 2 weeks later...