New Drug for Kavala

Savage.

As we all know kavala is lacking right now with drugs, the closest thing they have is weed fields. Which is considered garbage because one can easily grow weed inside the home which would be worth more then the actual weed fields

Kavala need a buff on the drug aspect, let me introduce Fentanyl.

The basic understanding of Fentanyl: 

• It’s classified as an opioid

• Comes from the poppy plant

• Made in a lab synthetically or semi synthetically 

My thoughts on to implement it in game 

Illegal areas:

• Poppy fields where the weed fields are currently

• Remove weed pro and add a miniature lab inside a building were the poppy can be squeezed and then processed into proper synthetic fentanyl. 

Pricing: 

• It must be priced accordingly to not crash the drug market as it is, must be more expensive then house grown weed or it’ll end up in the same boat as weed fields with no one being interested in it 

• There must be downsides if priced 1,000 or over. 
example: Make the time to gather and process very long to risk being robbed or officers pulling up to arrest and confiscate the drug or add a third processing step in order to make it

• Preferable close to 800 to 900 would be ideal, as it’s a bit more then house weed but the benefit to it is you don’t have to wait until every restart to be able to sell 

FYI I JUST REALIZED A POST WAS MADE ABOUT THE DRUG 2 DAYS AGO THOUGH IT WASN'T CONSIDERED TO BE IN THE KAVALA AREA 

Edited by TheAceSavage
13 minutes ago, Teddy_ said:

or you know, just leave kavala?

I don’t stay in kavala, all majority of houses i own are in athira lol. I’m trying to implement traffic within a specific city that has absolutely nothing going for it. 

The gangs for some reason love to be extremely toxic to the point where they drive away everyone (which is why no one goes to kavala or why the market is the most atrocious thing I’ve ever seen

1. It may bring house value back in place to how it used to be 

2. Bring more traffic in for players 

shouldn’t abandon a city just because it’s a shit hole, why not try to balance thing out to make it livable considering the down sides to it. 

Edited by TheAceSavage
4 minutes ago, TheAceSavage said:

I don’t stay in kavala, all majority of houses i own are in athira lol. I’m trying to implement traffic within a specific city that has absolutely nothing going for it. 

The gangs for some reason love to be extremely toxic to the point where they drive away everyone (which is why no one goes to kavala or why the market is the most atrocious thing I’ve ever seen

1. It may bring house value back in place to how it used to be 

2. Bring more traffic in for players 

shouldn’t abandon a city just because it’s a shit hole, why not try to balance thing out to make it livable considering the down sides to it. 

even if implemented with a new drug, said gangs are still going to be toxic to the point where no cops even would patrol those fields , having a new free money source pretty much. other people have moved out of kavala because kavala has always been pretty much the starter city. 

1 Bring back house value
Adding a new drug that is better then weed is going to bring the price of kavala houses up even more in an already over inflated economy , i don't think this would really be good for the server or it's economy. people already ask insane amounts for kavala square houses as is

2. bring more traffic.
Honestly as far as kavala goes people have given up on it for good reason, there's no point in going there unless you like to be downed and restrained for 10 minutes unless you're friendly with the kavala gangs issue isn't lack of things to do but said gangs that took over kavala and just sit in houses restrain people and just ruin the fun.

Also  kavala is still closest to lsd , which increased trafic around lsd / kavala for about 4 months before dying out, i don't know the number of people still doing it, but it just feels like it's good as dead. if anything make fentanyl if added a purification option for heroin as suggest in another post and maybe add a purified type of weed for the normal weed runners to make extra money (also at purification) 

Bob Danaloo and Savage. like this
5 minutes ago, 王 rando 王 said:

the moment you said remove weed field was when your suggestion was instantly tanked.

No one uses it? And they’re not getting rid of house weed anytime soon or at all so what is the point of having a big open field that no one in the world uses besides new players that are broke asf.  

your just weird bro lol 

54 minutes ago, TheAceSavage said:

And they’re not getting rid of house weed anytime soon

XPKLjl1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&
txHJbFS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&
gGYeuOH_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

UeYZL1M_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&
DpO4qcs_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&
3r6thbX_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

2WXL94i_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

59 minutes ago, TheAceSavage said:

No one uses it? so what is the point of having a big open field that no one in the world uses besides new players that are broke asf.  

you’re not getting rid of a drug that’s been on the server since it’s inception. which is like 4x longer than you’ve been on the server

10 minutes ago, 王 rando 王 said:

XPKLjl1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&
txHJbFS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&
gGYeuOH_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

UeYZL1M_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&
DpO4qcs_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&
3r6thbX_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

2WXL94i_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

you’re not getting rid of a drug that’s been on the server since it’s inception. which is like 4x longer than you’ve been on the server

Which is why i said “not anytime soon or at all to begin with” and getting changes done to the server is a huge/long/tedious process as explain by patato on a teamspeak call. 

it doesn’t matter if it’s been on longer then me it literally serves absolutely no purpose at all. Even if they remove house weed next week it’ll mean absolutely nothing compared to what other drugs are available that are worth 2x as more as weed unless they up the price on it which i highly doubt. If you truly believe that weed has a big purpose as of right now or in the next 6 month then you sir are on crack. Which is prob why your the ONLY one that’s even bringing it up. 

you might as well say I own kavala and don’t want any traffic to bring the city alive. ITS MINE ALL MINE 

Edited by TheAceSavage
2 minutes ago, TheAceSavage said:

Which is why i said “not anytime soon or at all to begin with” and getting changes done to the server is a huge/long/tedious process as explain by patato on a teamspeak call. 

it doesn’t matter if it’s been on longer then me it literally serves absolutely no purpose at all. Even if they remove house weed next week it’ll mean absolutely nothing compared to what other drugs are available that are worth 2x as more as weed unless they up the price on it which i highly doubt. If you truly believe that weed has a big purpose as of right now or in the next 6 month then you sir are on crack. Which is prob why your the ONLY one that’s even bringing it up. 

you might as well say I own kavala and don’t want any traffic to bring the city alive. ITS MINE ALL MINE 

you’re a retard. not one person in this whole post agrees with you, literally every one thinks this is dumb as hell.

7 minutes ago, 王 rando 王 said:

you’re a retard. not one person in this whole post agrees with you, literally every one thinks this is dumb as hell.

4 people have commented on it lol and it’s been up since 9 AM relax bro it’s not that serious. 

Im just trying to help you’re main city out so you should thank me for at least even bringing up a new drug idea regardless it’s fentanyl or magic fairy dust. 

the fact that you actually think weed fields serve a purpose is just beyond me lol

again you’re just weird bro 

Edited by TheAceSavage
2 minutes ago, TheAceSavage said:

4 people have commented on it lol and it’s been up since 9 AM relax bro it’s not that serious. 

Im just trying to help you’re main city out so you should thank me for at least even bringing up a new drug idea regardless it’s fentanyl or magic fairy dust. 

the fact that you actually think weed fields serve a purpose is just beyond me lol

again you’re just weird bro 

can’t wait to see this in the denied section when I check back in tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, 王 rando 王 said:

can’t wait to see this in the denied section when I check back in tomorrow.

Dam… what will i do.. oh wait idrc.. like at all. Guess what I’ll do tomorrow? Come up with more ideas to implement, at this point rando you’re obsession with me is a little weird bro lol.

Just now, TheAceSavage said:

Dam… what will i do.. oh wait idrc.. like at all. Guess what I’ll do tomorrow? Come up with more ideas to implement, at this point rando you’re obsession with me is a little weird bro lol.

obsession? i literally reply to every single suggestion post since they added  the development suggestion section. it’s not my fault all your suggestions are dogshit.

Just now, 王 rando 王 said:

obsession? i literally reply to every single suggestion post since they added  the development suggestion section. it’s not my fault all your suggestions are dogshit.

It’s okay bro I’ll be your punching bag whenever you need it, let it all out all those child hood traumas and negativity. Your still my friend bro i got your back 💕

• 2 weeks later...