Sativa/Indica Buds v2

王 rando 王

It’s no secret house plants are done and no more. Sativa/Indica buds are no longer going to be done across the map, get over it. The only way to keep concept of the drug is as following:

Make Sativa/Indica buds a double process of Reggie cannabis.

> 1 Sativa bud = 1 Reggie cannabis + 1 Sativa seed

> 1 Indica bud = 1 Reggie cannabis + 1 Indica seed

Sativa/Indica seed obtainability:

> Purchased from drug dealer

> Gathered from a smaller circle inside the weed field circle.

So there would be 2 methods of doing buds, one being buying the seeds from drug dealer and the other being to gather the seeds from the smaller circle inside weed field.

> Buy truck loads of seeds from drug dealer (like people currently do now) and store them in your house. Then go to weed field and gather lets say 200 Reggie stems, once finished go to your house and grab your 200 of the seeds you bought. Then go to weed processing, process your Reggie stems into Reggie cannabis, then process the Reggie cannabis into Sativa/Indica buds using the seeds you got.

> Go to weed field in your truck. Gather 200 Reggie stems, then go to the smaller circle within weed field and gather 200 Indica/Sativa seeds. Go to weed processing. Process the Reggie stems into Reggie cannabis, then process the Reggie cannabis into Sativa/Indica buds using the seeds you gathered.

This version of Sativa/Indica buds would take quite a bit of time to do, and make you spend more time in weed processing, which is a red zone. So there should not be any reason for anybody to thing this would be OP or anything. Buds could still be processed into Golden Wax at purification factory.

Pros:

> Keeps the drug in the game

> Not over powered

> Not passive

> Would bring more action to weed processing, which it desperately needs

> Kavala would no longer be stuck with the lowest paying drug on the map, however they would have to work for it

Cons:

> People are going to complain that it’s locked in Kavala (get the fuck over it, it’s weed, kavala is the city for weed, house plants are no longer going to be a thing and it’s not going to continue to be done all across the map)

For the people who think house weed isn’t going anywhere, you’re retarded:

XPKLjl1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&
txHJbFS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&
gGYeuOH_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

UeYZL1M_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&
DpO4qcs_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

3r6thbX_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&
2WXL94i_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

@Mitch (IFRIT) @Patato @ObiWoki @Gen. Henry Arnold @Mitch @Azeh  Thoughts?

1 hour ago, 王 rando 王 said:

It’s no secret house plants are done and no more. Sativa/Indica buds are no longer going to be done across the map, get over it. The only way to keep concept of the drug is as following:

Make Sativa/Indica buds a double process of Reggie cannabis.

> 1 Sativa bud = 1 Reggie cannabis + 1 Sativa seed

> 1 Indica bud = 1 Reggie cannabis + 1 Indica seed

Sativa/Indica seed obtainability:

> Purchased from drug dealer

> Gathered from a smaller circle inside the weed field circle.

So there would be 2 methods of doing buds, one being buying the seeds from drug dealer and the other being to gather the seeds from the smaller circle inside weed field.

> Buy truck loads of seeds from drug dealer (like people currently do now) and store them in your house. Then go to weed field and gather lets say 200 Reggie stems, once finished go to your house and grab your 200 of the seeds you bought. Then go to weed processing, process your Reggie stems into Reggie cannabis, then process the Reggie cannabis into Sativa/Indica buds using the seeds you got.

> Go to weed field in your truck. Gather 200 Reggie stems, then go to the smaller circle within weed field and gather 200 Indica/Sativa seeds. Go to weed processing. Process the Reggie stems into Reggie cannabis, then process the Reggie cannabis into Sativa/Indica buds using the seeds you gathered.

This version of Sativa/Indica buds would take quite a bit of time to do, and make you spend more time in weed processing, which is a red zone. So there should not be any reason for anybody to thing this would be OP or anything. Buds could still be processed into Golden Wax at purification factory.

Pros:

> Keeps the drug in the game

> Not over powered

> Not passive

> Would bring more action to weed processing, which it desperately needs

> Kavala would no longer be stuck with the lowest paying drug on the map, however they would have to work for it

Cons:

> People are going to complain that it’s locked in Kavala (get the fuck over it, it’s weed, kavala is the city for weed, house plants are no longer going to be a thing and it’s not going to continue to be done all across the map)

For the people who think house weed isn’t going anywhere, you’re retarded:

@Mitch (IFRIT) @Patato @ObiWoki @Gen. Henry Arnold @Mitch @Azeh  Thoughts?

Wow that’s such a great idea 🤣🤣

I wouldn't remove greenhouses, this would negatively impact people who don't roll in large groups and just want to get by, removal of home growing only benefits robbers who prey on the weak, and if it were to be removed, the players should be reimbursed all of the money they invested into houses for the purpose of growing weed

Edited by MxNim
Clarification
3 hours ago, MxNim said:

I wouldn't remove greenhouses, this would negatively impact people who don't roll in large groups and just want to get by, removal of home growing only benefits robbers who prey on the weak, and if it were to be removed, the players should be reimbursed all of the money they invested into houses for the purpose of growing weed

are u retarded anyone doing weed in houses is mega rich it needs to be completely removed

7 hours ago, MxNim said:

no point arguing it here hombre, house weed is done. if you want the drug to stay in the game in any shape or form this probably the only way.

17 hours ago, King said:

are u retarded anyone doing weed in houses is mega rich it needs to be completely removed

Those people were already rich, your average person growing weed in a 1c isn't going to get "mega rich" from growing weed, your logic is misguided

Edited by MxNim
Clarification

Why not just increase the number of restarts it takes to grow, or reduce the amount that grows from 25 to like 15? Or simply reduce the amount that can be stored like obiwoki said? There are many ways to nerf it that would encourage players to do more runs while they wait, and I know many players who will quit outright if it is removed entirely, I don't want to see the playerbase reduced anymore than it already is, please think carefully as this is not a decision to be taken lightly @王 rando 王@ObiWoki

Edited by MxNim
sproket likes this
10 hours ago, MxNim said:

Why not just increase the number of restarts it takes to grow, or reduce the amount that grows from 25 to like 15? Or simply reduce the amount that can be stored like obiwoki said? There are many ways to nerf it that would encourage players to do more runs while they wait, and I know many players who will quit outright if it is removed entirely, I don't want to see the playerbase reduced anymore than it already is, please think carefully as this is not a decision to be taken lightly @王 rando 王@ObiWoki

There is literally nothing you can say, and don't @ me about it, it's the developers who made the decision. It's been widely stated by these developers that any form of house aging is essentially going to be removed. Passive money is going to be a thing of the past. It does not promote interaction between players and is too safe with too low risk. There is relatively no consequence to the current method of doing buds.

13 hours ago, MxNim said:

The game has more to offer then just green housing, if players leave just because they can’t make money “passively” then that’s pretty lame. To me that sounds like someone that’s not confrontational or to lazy to grind out to make money. 

by removing the greenhouse it’ll be more effective with increasing interactions within players. If it’s to much for you to grind out drugs in illegal areas then join a gang, or make friends and make a group. 

An alternative is to do legal stuff, or drug runner for “low risk” 

On 2022/7/13 at AM12点25分, 王 rando 王 said:

这不是什么秘密的室内植物已经完成了,仅此而已。苜蓿/籼稻芽不再在地图上进行,克服它保持药物概念的唯一方法如下:

使苜蓿/籼稻芽成为雷吉大麻的双重过程。

> 1 个苜蓿芽 = 1 个 Reggie 大麻 + 1 个苜蓿种子

> 1 个籼稻芽 = 1 个 Reggie 大麻 + 1 个籼稻种子

苜蓿/籼稻种子可获得性:

> 从毒贩处购买

> 从杂草田圈内的一个较小的圈子收集。

所以会有两种做芽的方法,一种是从毒贩那里买种子,另一种是从杂草田里的小圈子里收集种子。

> 从毒贩那里购买卡车装载的种子(就像现在人们所做的那样)并将它们存放在你的房子里。然后去杂草场收集 200 根雷吉茎,完成后去你家拿你买的 200 颗种子。然后进行杂草加工,将您的 Reggie 茎加工成 Reggie 大麻,然后使用您获得的种子将 Reggie 大麻加工成 Sativa/Indica 芽。

> 开着卡车去杂草田。收集 200 根 Reggie 茎,然后前往杂草场内的小圆圈,收集 200 颗籼稻/苜蓿种子。去杂草处理。将 Reggie 茎加工成 Reggie 大麻,然后使用您收集的种子将 Reggie 大麻加工成 Sativa/Indica 芽。

这个版本的苜蓿/籼稻芽需要相当多的时间来完成,并且会让你花更多的时间在杂草处理上,这是一个红色区域。因此,任何人都不应该有任何理由认为这将是 OP 或任何东西。芽仍可在净化厂加工成金蜡。

优点:

> 将药物保留在游戏中

> 没有过度供电

> 不被动

> 将为杂草处理带来更多行动,这是它迫切需要的

> Kavala 将不再被地图上收入最低的药物所困,但他们必须为此努力

缺点:

> 人们会抱怨它被锁在卡瓦拉(去他妈的,它是杂草,卡瓦拉是杂草的城市,室内植物将不再是一件事,也不会继续在整个地图)

对于那些认为杂草不会消失的人来说,你是弱智:

@Mitch (IFRIT) @帕塔托 @ObiWoki @Gen。亨利·阿诺德 @米奇 @Azeh  想法?

I will award you the position of asylum game planner. Ha ha ha

On 7/13/2022 at 1:39 AM, King said:

I do weed in 3 houses sometimes all 5 and I'm not mega-rich. I still roam the streets in kav at night for dinner.

Most people do weed because its fun to just chat at the drug dealer while you process. Most of the time Kav drug dealer is chill, other places not so much.@王 rando 王knows this but wont say it. He's clearly been set out on harassing any player that dares to touch a seed in kav and wasting their time. its pretty obvious. The people who want weed gone just want kavala to become more of a war-zone.

Also, most of the time people are interacting with others while processing their weed. It's just most of the people who want greenhouses gone are too busy killing us before they can see it.

Edited by Robbie123
7 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

There is relatively no consequence to the current method of doing buds.

Thats a lie, the only chill drug dealer on the server was the kavala one - until recently. and you still have a good chance of being killed as-well. I can't tell you how many times you've killed me by restraining me and blowing me up with a grenade right at that drug dealer.

The only passive thing about weed is the aging-process. you still have to process it at drug dealer, which is extra risky because you often have other players driving by or coming to sell their own drugs. players like you hunt bud-doers for sport.

18 minutes ago, Robbie123 said:

I do weed in 3 houses sometimes all 5 and I'm not mega-rich. I still roam the streets in kav at night for dinner.

Most people do weed because its fun to just chat at the drug dealer while you process. Most of the time Kav drug dealer is chill, other places not so much.@王 rando 王knows this but wont say it. He's clearly been set out on harassing any player that dares to touch a seed in kav and wasting their time. its pretty obvious. The people who want weed gone just want kavala to become more of a war-zone.

Also, most of the time people are interacting with others while processing their weed. It's just most of the people who want greenhouses gone are too busy killing us before they can see it.

man i just laughed so hard lmao. you new players are spoiled, you couldn’t even comprehend the trail of bodies i had to leave just to get a hemtt full from excavating back in the day. there should not be any safety in illegal money making whatsoever. if you want to be a pussy about it go cut trees.

1 minute ago, Robbie123 said:

Thats a lie, the only chill drug dealer on the server was the kavala one - until recently. and you still have a good chance of being killed as-well. I can't tell you how many times you've killed me by restraining me and blowing me up with a grenade right at that drug dealer.

The only passive thing about weed is the aging-process. you still have to process it at drug dealer, which is extra risky because you often have other players driving by or coming to sell their own drugs. players like you hunt bud-doers for sport.

if you lose a backpack full you lose basically nothing. you buy seeds at drug dealer, put them into a house near drug dealer, sell at drug dealer. a backpack run lost is only hurting you by like 2k if that lmao

10 minutes ago, 王 rando 王 said:

u buy seeds at drug dealer, put them into a house near drug dealer, sell at drug dealer. a backpack run lost is only hurting you by like 2k if that lmao

Most people don't live right near drug-dealer so they still need to drive in with a larger amount. Also - if you get killed you don't make any money off what you brought. you still technically have to go to a red zone to buy the seeds, then grow the seeds, then go back to drug dealer with your plants to process them(a redzone that is in a populated area)

58 minutes ago, Robbie123 said:

Most people don't live right near drug-dealer so they still need to drive in with a larger amount. Also - if you get killed you don't make any money off what you brought. you still technically have to go to a red zone to buy the seeds, then grow the seeds, then go back to drug dealer with your plants to process them(a redzone that is in a populated area)

there is 0 point arguing with me, argue with the developers who have already said it’s going bye bye

1 hour ago, 王 rando 王 said:

there is 0 point arguing with me

Listen, that's pretty much been your response to anyone who wants to keep greenhouses in some form or another. And I'm not gonna take your patchwork of individual discord captures as gospel.

This is a forum. Let others express their opinion on what should be done. I've never seen you outside kavala @王 rando 王 so I doubt you speak for everyone. After all, you are just some rando. Just like everybody else.

Edited by Robbie123
Savage. likes this
2 hours ago, Robbie123 said:

Listen, that's pretty much been your response to anyone who wants to keep greenhouses in some form or another. And I'm not gonna take your patchwork of individual discord captures as gospel.

This is a forum. Let others express their opinion on what should be done. I've never seen you outside kavala @王 rando 王 so I doubt you speak for everyone. After all, you are just some rando. Just like everybody else.

man how ever are you going to survive without your buds.

On 7/12/2022 at 12:53 PM, Trioxide said:

remove it and buff weed field/weed processing 🤷‍♂️

+1, we really should revert golden wax to it's original sell price, it's literally less profitable than house weed atm no reason for anyone to go to weed processing unless they haven't done the math.

8 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

man i just laughed so hard lmao. you new players are spoiled, you couldn’t even comprehend the trail of bodies i had to leave just to get a hemtt full from excavating back in the day. there should not be any safety in illegal money making whatsoever. if you want to be a pussy about it go cut trees.

if you lose a backpack full you lose basically nothing. you buy seeds at drug dealer, put them into a house near drug dealer, sell at drug dealer. a backpack run lost is only hurting you by like 2k if that lmao

Oh boy, remember when you'd encounter a box truck driving on the msr, and after you rob him you discover it's full of drugs? those were the days. 

Edited by Mithridates Of Pontus
16 hours ago, Robbie123 said:

This is typically how the forums are, instead of listening and respecting ones opinion or come up with counters that are respectful you get shut down very quickly lmao, sometimes you gotta stoop down to their level.

I understand where you’re coming from fully, and it’s unlikely to be mega rich from doing bud but…

for one the excuse that the server is dead of interactions is a lie because you can still go to illegal areas and catch people there. It’s not as often as it used to be i could imagine, but regardless the interactions are still there. Unfortunately with the current state of passive money making those interactions have dwindled

Now we have to take into account that the server is 8 years old, those that want this change to happen are the day one players that have accumulated millions on the server so to them the fight in illegal areas is nothing but a brush on the shoulder with a hundred thousand other kits waiting for them if they end up dying or loosing those drugs 

To me this arguement of getting rid of weed seems very one sided towards the majority of day one players wanting it gone vs the newer player base wanting to keep it. 

Now I’ve been in this server since 2019 i was a kavala gang for a month and the only thing you could do there is green housing. So of course a kavala main would want people to rally behind him in efforts to making the devs lean more towards them in removing it entirely, kavala has nothing to offer at the current state of it. It’s a boring toxic city where players spend half the day doing random shit and talking about nothing, (which is why i wanted to introduce a new drug by the city in a forum post that i made) I now base in athira and with the amount of illegal areas around me the interaction base has been very active in those areas (Which takes about 2-4 mins to reach illegal area in a hatchback). 

So to me removing or keeping it really does nothing in terms of game play for me besides the fact that I’ll have more interactions in athiras illegal areas, my only house in kavala will be cheaper now and kavala as a whole will become a desolate desert (which partially is already). 

The pros vs cons 

Pros: 

• The majority of players will have to rely on illegal or legal areas to make money which now will include more robbing and shootings on sight but also the possibility of making more money then selling weed

• This will cause gangs and other players to group up as the survivability will increase in doing so which will increase interactions within gangs and players as a whole 

• in terms can make real estate jump up in pricing as some houses will have the value raised (but this could also work as a double edge sword as other houses will go down in value) 

• You will now be able to patrol these illegal areas and make a ton of money if you end up surviving the fight 

Cons: 

• Newer players will feel to over whelmed by this change and will most likely make them leave the server as a whole

• Solo players will suffer the most which will make it harder to make more money 

• Not only do you have to worry about civs robbing you but also the APD as they will be patrolling these areas or scouting for players to drive into and illegal area. 

• The toxicity rate will increase within the server causing more people to become assholes within the game which may deteriorate players from logging in as a whole 

now obviously theirs probably some more pros and cons that i didn’t mention.

IMO I think removing the green houses will have a refreshing feel to the server and may bring back the joy that some of these day one players have been desperately craving for. 

• 2 weeks later...