Change war rating gains/losses

Honestly i don't think that anyone should lose more war rating when being killed by a player with less or more war rating. War rating isn't an honest factor of skill. It should be a solid gain or loss of 5 possibly even 10 IMO. what does anyone else think? To me it's just a time sink at this point and caring about it brings nothing but stress cause i'm left wondering how much i'll lose if i push someone. I guess it's a personal issue at that point, but is it really the best system? 

NotMike likes this
11 hours ago, Mithridates Of Pontus said:

Honestly i don't think that anyone should lose more war rating when being killed by a player with less or more war rating. War rating isn't an honest factor of skill. It should be a solid gain or loss of 5 possibly even 10 IMO. what does anyone else think? To me it's just a time sink at this point and caring about it brings nothing but stress cause i'm left wondering how much i'll lose if i push someone. I guess it's a personal issue at that point, but is it really the best system? 

Tbh dont even worry about it,does legit nothing

1 hour ago, Nicolas March said:

It should be based on loadout,  very annoying when I get killed by a guy with a 30k loadout when im a fresh spawn and lose 8 war points because I have alot and he had none

i can agree with this, should be a set amount if you don't have a loadout like at best lose lose 1 and gain one (killed by them/kill them)

18 hours ago, Mithridates Of Pontus said:

Its a combination of point differences, loadout prices, distance, heights, weapons, location and kill streak. It's about as great of a calculation that it can be, it is definitely a factor of skill.

MoLu. likes this
2 hours ago, Trioxide said:

how do they factor in? seems a little overcomplicated, just saying.

This is exactly what i'm saying... 

23 hours ago, Patato said:

On 7/15/2022 at 3:24 PM, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Its a combination of point differences, loadout prices, distance, heights, weapons, location and kill streak. It's about as great of a calculation that it can be, it is definitely a factor of skill.

is there somewhere i can view how this system works exactly? genuinely curious, maybe it will shed some light on my confusion.

4 hours ago, Mithridates Of Pontus said:

This is exactly what i'm saying... 

is there somewhere i can view how this system works exactly? genuinely curious, maybe it will shed some light on my confusion.

We would but then it would end up with a bunch of sweaty kids sitting with the most optimal weapon at the most optimal distance in exactly the right spot only taking shots at exactly the right people

On 7/16/2022 at 8:50 PM, Patato said:

We would but then it would end up with a bunch of sweaty kids sitting with the most optimal weapon at the most optimal distance in exactly the right spot only taking shots at exactly the right people

This is what it's like anyways... look at dom for example, the high KD's were just rats that sit 200 meters away playing for easy snipes, usually olympus mains. I hate to ask but do you even fight cartels?

Edited by Mithridates Of Pontus
question at the end
6 hours ago, Mithridates Of Pontus said:

This is what it's like anyways... look at dom for example, the high KD's were just rats that sit 200 meters away playing for easy snipes, usually olympus mains. I hate to ask but do you even fight cartels?

Ive seen the metrics. Find me someone who is /actually/ fighting cartels at this point

20 hours ago, Mithridates Of Pontus said:

the high kd's are def not rats roaching 200m off cap. the caps are always smoked so you can't see anything even if you wanted to.

• 4 weeks later...