Im Outta Here Boys

NotMike

As some of you may know, I was falsely banned recently and the administrator involved in the situation has been extremely slow in rectifying the situation. Not that its a big deal, I was already slowing down significantly compared to the past few months but I figure this is a good point to, at least hopefully, really call it quits with Arma. I know this comes as good news to a lot of the guys on the server given my reputation for being an absolute fucking beast not to be messed with, but dont worry theres guys to take my place. That was a joke, I know what my reputation really is, and yeah I kind of put on an over the top shit talker persona that turned a lot of guys away from me but it was a lot of fun. As much as it may have seemed like I meant the things I said to people, I was just having fun and trying to make people log off so I could screenshot it. Anyways, my houses go up for sale on the 11th. For those of you who know where they are theres a couple pretty solid scores in there. For the rest of the server, enjoy a side chat void of ruthless banter and a kill feed free of NotMike. 

Wang Liqin and SacredSherpa like this