Animated Capture Flags

lukee

ok  

9 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no

flagani.jpg

The flag pole with the actual flag will be inside of a flag pole with no flag, the flag pole with no flag will be the flag pole that has all of the scroll options.

the color of the flag should be decided locally using something similar to the text below

something like this idk (not actual usable code)
while {true} do {sleep 10; if ( playergang = cartelOwnerGang ) then { flag = blue } else {flag = red}};

the physical movement of the flag will then be decided by percentage.
each 1% the flag will either go up or down by a certain amount, something like this idk:

at 0% the flag Z position will be -4.435

while {cartel = contested} do {sleep 10; setPosATL getPos flag - ( 1 - cartelPercentage / 100) * -4.435}

im putting the code here incase anyone says iT wILl bE tOo hArD to iMpLEmENT

WHY ITS NOT USELESS 😡

The reason this should be added is because it is a physical representation of what the percentage of the cap is without needing to check your phone while you are in a group when you cant see the progress bar, or if you are off cap.

and it's very immersive ☺️

Edited by lukee
22 minutes ago, Bob Danaloo said:

Your comment that I quoted seems like you're taking a shot at the devs (They'd think it's too hard to implement) meanwhile YOU found it too hard to implement and needed Trioxide to help you. Hence the "oof"

all trioxide helped me with was a simple equation "1 - cartelPercentage / 100) * -4.435"  most of it I did myself 😐
also it wasnt directed towards the devs it was directed to anyone who thinks it will be too hard

Edited by lukee
Bob Danaloo likes this
17 hours ago, lukee said:

The flag pole with the actual flag will be inside of a flag pole with no flag, the flag pole with no flag will be the flag pole that has all of the scroll options.

That right there pretty much kills your idea dead as it will be a nightmare to get the scroll wheel options you want. A bush infront of an NPC stops you let alone a whole other flag

52 minutes ago, Patato said:

That right there pretty much kills your idea dead as it will be a nightmare to get the scroll wheel options you want. A bush infront of an NPC stops you let alone a whole other flag

Cap

52 minutes ago, Patato said:

Easy fix : setObjectScale 1.05: