17 v 8 Plague (Friendly Banter)

Junke

On 7/27/2022 at 1:38 AM, Junker said:

PLAGUE ON TOP

17 people in different gangs                                                                             8 Plague 
260979b00a13f59906335d38feee8145.png                                           VS                          4f761a3bca8dd3600fd96761b8c2d5bb.png                                             But who came out on top?

64cf81846d75013d5c58e634555b4e91.png

HOW DO YOU LOSE A 17 V 8 SMH MAN

Btw FIRE CHIEF KRAKEN WAS FRAGGIN WITH US
@Kraken

Sorry, but I can't let you get away with this..... 

You say it's 8 vs 17 but your screenshot of the group doesn't involve Fire Chief Kraken, which can be seen in the map screenshot and also you admitted to his involvement. 

If you're willing to let it slip that there were actually 9 of you and the title of this post was a lie, then what else were you hiding? Who else were you hiding? Perhaps another 8 more people? I think we're going to need to see the video now buddy. 

Gatorade and Henry Facesmasher like this
38 minutes ago, Cowboy Justin said:

You say it's 8 vs 17 but your screenshot of the group doesn't involve Fire Chief Kraken, which can be seen in the map screenshot and also you admitted to his involvement. 

If you're willing to let it slip that there were actually 9 of you and the title of this post was a lie, then what else were you hiding? Who else were you hiding? Perhaps another 8 more people? I think we're going to need to see the video now buddy. 

9v17 ?????hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 hour ago, Cowboy Justin said:

Doesn't matter plague is a dead gang now

operatorjohnny^ likes this