Beijing Gang Member oh no, the bad game environment, was slapped by his father :(

1 hour ago, B a m b i said:

Taiwan's anti boner Manhua was once called as a dog and was scolded by the leader priest during the 911 Gang, but he didn't dare to answer back

Please learn your Mandarin well, it's hard for me to believe that you are a Hainanese, even your accent always makes us think that you are a traitor who absconded from Taiwan to the mainland

toeze, PGone and manhua like this
1 hour ago, B a m b i said:

Taiwan's anti boner Manhua was once called as a dog and was scolded by the leader priest during the 911 Gang, but he didn't dare to answer back

Why didn't your father tell you to study hard? Why don't you say, "Can you learn English by playing games?" when your dad asks you if you gave Mickey the money? Why don't you say. Study hard, children. Your grandfather once paid the price of his life for the Kuomintang and you are using your grandfather's experience as a story

manhua and toeze like this
4 hours ago, B a m b i said:

台湾反骨漫华曾被骂成狗,911帮被头目神父骂,却不敢回话

Attitude issues

4 hours ago, B a m b i said:

台湾反骨漫华曾被骂成狗,911帮被头目神父骂,却不敢回话

Your grandparents helped Chiang Kai Shek to attack the mainland, and finally failed. Hainan Island was liberated.

http://www.zjkunlian.com/guocanju/jiefanghainandao/

5 hours ago, Wang Liqin said:

普拉卡 #1

no,911 #1

12 hours ago, B a m b i said:

Maybe your history knowledge is a little rubbish. This is not Chiang Kai Shek's Liberation of Hainan Island. Please look good. Why can't Chiang Kai Shek stay in Chinese Mainland

I suggest you study history

These ridiculous clowns feel that if they speak quickly and reply quickly, they are reasonable.... I smiled. Say I'm 911 Manhattan, what does this mean? I really don't remember when plarka told me not to get off the plane. Well, even if there is, what's the problem? Hainan ghost? No wonder your father will slap you. You are so rebellious and disobedient.

12 hours ago, B a m b i said:

Maybe your history knowledge is a little rubbish. This is not Chiang Kai Shek's Liberation of Hainan Island. Please look good. Why can't Chiang Kai Shek stay in Chinese Mainland

I suggest you study history

What Chiang Kai Shek? I'm also caiyingwen. Do you know what I'm talking about? Please use google translate, thank you. Hainan monkey.

Let me tell you a secret about the oh no of Beijing Gang. The most wanted Gang is NSF, but because the game level is too poor, NSF doesn't need garbage like him. He can only join other people's gangs like a monkey to make a living. He has three family names... Oh no, hahahaha. The gangs he joined in the past year include envy, Pinoy boys, zenith, plague, humble gamers, unknown, teamlayers, Q19, Kingsmen. Why did they create Beijing? Because he has nowhere to go, he is already a monkey called by everyone.

toeze and MoLu. like this

oh no is a small kitten that must return to it's litter. 

so scared of dragons and of wizev, forget so easily the slaughter beijing doggies experienced many many times... once again spreading lies just like western media does, about my fellow dragon friends. You are hated even on chinese server... go shove your toe inside a 迪克

manhua and Aluka like this
14 hours ago, d s w i z e v said:

so scared of dragons and of wizev, forget so easily the slaughter beijing doggies experienced many many times... once again spreading lies just like western media does, about my fellow dragon friends. You are hated even on chinese server... go shove your toe inside a 迪克

Who are we fighting?

On 2022/8/2 at PM12点40分, B a m b i said:

你的KD是多少?你很急吗?

他真的是个小学生。历史不会劝你停止说话,台湾混蛋

Look, you're in a hurry

On 2022/8/2 at PM12点51分, B a m b i said:

起初,作为911帮的舔狗,他舔得一文不值,被骂。他被盛福说了,不敢回答

盛福为何被禁止下飞机?还被骂哈哈哈

被盛福禁止下飞机开心吗?

I can be your father

On 2022/8/2 at PM2点53分, d s w i z e v said:

哦,不,是一只小猫,必须回到它的窝里。 

好怕龙怕wizev,那么容易忘记经历了很多次的屠杀北京狗……再次像西方媒体一样散布谎言,关于我的龙友们。即使在中国服务器上你也被讨厌......去把你的脚趾推到迪克里面

Yes, they also like to abuse me with things that don't have to be done. I don't know what the pain point is for me. I just don't want to argue with them, because this is ridiculous. They are just a group of underage children. Their servers in China are like rat droppings. They have been permanently banned and can only run to asylum to avoid. Many of them are on the blacklist of asylum. They just changed their computers. Their gang member pink) 76561199182504208 is one of them.

Aluka and toeze like this
6 minutes ago, manhua said:

只是不想和他们争论,因为

On 8/2/2022 at 2:53 PM, d s w i z e v said:

They also use real money to buy game currency, and then they continue to launder money with multiple accounts.

https://gyazo.com/f7f40293d901b67461616143dcb50400

https://gyazo.com/7a929c3e44c4516dd9505bc3973e5af2

On 8/2/2022 at 12:40 PM, B a m b i said:

How much is your KD? Are you in a hurry?

He's really a primary school student. History won't advise you to stop talking, Taiwan bastard

KD  ?

https://gyazo.com/fe5351a385c106f952c473c62e84dcf1

https://gyazo.com/6d6ecd5bcb8681dee324138684e409c6

toeze likes this

I don't play Chinese servers just because there are not many people on Chinese servers. I don't know where I heard we were banned. There are many people whose gang members are banned by Chinese servers because of lagswitch. You're angry and you're pretending not to care. Look at it with your shit brain. I remember that guy wasn't even Chinese and he laundered money. Real shit.

2 hours ago, Crush6 said:

我不玩中国服务器只是因为中国服务器上的人不多。我不知道我在哪里听说我们被禁止了。有很多人的帮派成员因为 lagswitch 而被中国服务器封杀。你很生气,你假装不在乎。用你的狗屎脑袋看看。我记得那个人甚至不是中国人,他洗钱。真正的狗屎。

Explanation is a cover up. What do you want to cover up?

On 8/2/2022 at 2:25 AM, manhua said:

Let me tell you a secret about the oh no of Beijing Gang. The most wanted Gang is NSF, but because the game level is too poor, NSF doesn't need garbage like him. He can only join other people's gangs like a monkey to make a living. He has three family names... Oh no, hahahaha. The gangs he joined in the past year include envy, Pinoy boys, zenith, plague, humble gamers, unknown, teamlayers, Q19, Kingsmen. Why did they create Beijing? Because he has nowhere to go, he is already a monkey called by everyone.

wtf is this even saying

Junke likes this
4 hours ago, The Peoples Daily said:

解释是掩饰。你想掩盖什么?

Not reply is guilty, reply is a cover up. You always pretend to be reasonable without looking at yourself. Which Chinese server welcomes dragon gang members who like lagswitch

在2022年8月3日晚上8:03,Crush6说:

我不玩中文服务器只是因为中国服务器上的人不多。我不知道我在哪里听说我们被禁止了。有很多人的帮派成员因为滞后开关而被中国服务器禁止。你生气了,你假装不在乎。用你的狗屎大脑看它。我记得那个家伙甚至不是中国人,他洗钱。真正的狗屎。

Do I need to tell the admin to some of you who have ever used scripts or bought and sold game money? While they are avoiding Ban to continue playing on Asylum

The Peoples Daily likes this