In addition to cutting gold bars, how can I get gold bullion? I'm bored. How can I get it!!!: (

9 hours ago, Good Lub said:

india > china 

atleast we didnt start the covid by eating bat soup retard

When the world knows how shameful it is to gang-rape a girl by more than 20 men in India, there are even Indian men who go after the pussy of cows and horses.

Vietnam's legendary sniper cause of death: because crouching exposed the gender, by the U. S. military sniper on the spot

manhua likes this
9 hours ago, Aluka said:

When the world knows how shameful it is to gang-rape a girl by more than 20 men in India, there are even Indian men who go after the pussy of cows and horses.

Vietnam's legendary sniper cause of death: because crouching exposed the gender, by the U. S. military sniper on the spot

Are you not genociding people in northwest china?Also what happened in 1989

15 hours ago, Good Lub said:

Are you not genociding people in northwest china?Also what happened in 1989

India in our China, or not worth mentioning, has never been in the eyes of a small country. Delhi is known for its“Sexual Assault”, which has been dubbed India's“Rape capital”, causing women in other cities to dread going to Delhi.The world will not forget the“Black bus gang rape in India” on the night of December 16,2012. India black bus gang rape case, just heard these words have made people shudder, Shiver.

manhua likes this
  • 3 weeks later...