Prison Green Walls

lukee

Green Walls Prison  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Raise the green walls at prison so no one can hop over them with a van, they can still get on the grey concrete walls with a van but being able to hop right into and peak the small compound is OP

This poll is closed to new votes

23 hours ago, KrazyKnight said:

I feel as if this is more of a skill issue. Keep your eyes open and don't tunnel vision and you should be fine if your group is competent.

"skill issue" yeah let me turn on my esp and notice a van going the long way around the prison and engine off in a corner and hop into the compound without anyone realizing because there is 3 smoke canisters in our ass and 8 other cop hunters we have to focus on

13 hours ago, Colin. said:

can you be banned from the suggestion forums already

13 hours ago, Austin M said:

Loooooool, anyone competent enough always rips me out of my van from either deer stand.

mad cuz bad

I was requested to make this poll retards

13 hours ago, lukee said:

"skill issue" yeah let me turn on my esp and notice a van going the long way around the prison and engine off in a corner and hop into the compound without anyone realizing because there is 3 smoke canisters in our ass and 8 other cop hunters we have to focus on

Lol are you blind, just have someone watch the other bridge from the deer stand inside lmao.

KrazyKnight likes this