Gun Cabinet

Vash

Add ability to purchase and add a Gun Cabinet to an owned house. The Gun Cabinet would allow you to access the Loadout System, but instead of being able to purchase the items in the saved loadout, it would grab them from the house inventory. If you don't have the necessary items for the loadout you want to pick, then it would be greyed out. 

11 hours ago, Vash said:

Add ability to purchase and add a Gun Cabinet to an owned house. The Gun Cabinet would allow you to access the Loadout System, but instead of being able to purchase the items in the saved loadout, it would grab them from the house inventory. If you don't have the necessary items for the loadout you want to pick, then it would be greyed out. 

That would be amazing. @PatatoIs this possible?

operatorjohnny^ likes this
On 8/3/2022 at 11:03 PM, bbgreg17 said:

Honestly great idea, only potential issue I could see would be dupe of some sort. Maybe if there was a limit and if server performance dropped to low that would prevent you from using it? I will not give @Patato any sort of nickname that will boost his ego.

I know plenty of ways to dupe already 🙂

Crossfade likes this
  • 1 month later...

As much as I do think this is a wonderfull idea the loadout system in its current state does not allow for easy transition into this. Its not setup modular enough (or at all) to implement it right away and for a qol addition that is so small (but obviously still nice to have) its just not worth my time right now. Ill put this in the approved section for whenever I get the time to rewrite this system and add it to our backlog.

Vash, HunterB, Bob Danaloo and 1 other like this