[WTS] Prime Real Estate!!

/|/|0T4RD

This is a 3C house just a few hundred feet from Uranium mine. This location is more versatile than any sex partner! It is just a 368 meter walk to the Uranium mine, and 540 meters from skip tracer using just one redgull, which doubles as a vehicle garage. With a bounty hunter's license, skip tracer becomes a helicopter garage. When every thirty seconds counts in Rodopoli, this location is just a few minutes of travel time. That's quicker than the police using lights and sirens in real life when someone is breaking into your home! For people searching for a drug house for Pyrgos drug dealer, this is a hidden gem, just look at how secluded and close this place is. You even have access to a secluded ATM at skip tracer, and the gas station on MSR. I could go on and on about ways this home could be used to make you money. Regardless, if you purchase this home, you will certainly have many avenues for major return on your investment. You can do almost any high dollar activity from this home with ease of access and privacy.

Drive by and check out the area. Best offer gets it.

Arm-A-3-Screenshot-2022-08-06-18-33-42-3

Arm-A-3-Screenshot-2022-08-06-18-34-45-8

Arm-A-3-Screenshot-2022-08-06-18-34-15-8

Arm-A-3-Screenshot-2022-08-06-18-35-10-3

Arm-A-3-Screenshot-2022-08-06-18-36-09-8

Edited by /|/|0T4RD