Nothing sus going on here

9 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

Yeah, it perfectly normal to jump out of a moving car and one tap the engine of a buzzard moving at over 150 KPH.

I mean fuck the blatant RDM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLZm5pn08rs&t

aight lil bro 💀

you aint in a buzzard, you aint moving over 150km/h, you are flying in a straight line and he is in front of you (not difficult at all to hit you), and I might be wrong about this but that aint rdm either 🤓

looks to me like a skill issue tbh, just fly better. I hope you have a very nice day good sir 😊

oh and give my regards to DH | Tommy The Ripped 🥶

Alex., Space and Stretch like this
Just now, d s w i z e v said:

After consulting my fellow gang members, I have learned that the cheater in question was in fact - big daddy plad

I always suspected plad because of his mf DEFAULT FOV 🥶😳, but now I am abshalootly convinced 😊

This software is actually a mortar hack which allows me to fire my 7.62x51mm bullets into the air at a certain trajectory which will cause it to hit somebody in Kavala - I regret to say that the plane's engine got into the way.

Stretch, toeze and Alex. like this
12 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

Yeah, it perfectly normal to jump out of a moving car and one tap the engine of a buzzard moving at over 150 KPH.

I mean fuck the blatant RDM.

HELL of a shot. @Pladimir Vutin good shit sir,  Mashallah brother. 

Hoodlum in the words of lukus swaggius maximus. 

"you're saltier than vladamir putin in the ocean holding two salt shakers with the caps off" 

DH absolute clowns, no wonder you guys dont push cartels, youd think everyone on the server was a cheater. 

toeze likes this
4 hours ago, d s w i z e v said:

aight lil bro 💀

you aint in a buzzard, you aint moving over 150km/h, you are flying in a straight line and he is in front of you (not difficult at all to hit you), and I might be wrong about this but that aint rdm either 🤓

looks to me like a skill issue tbh, just fly better. I hope you have a very nice day good sir 😊

pretty sure it is rdm, drug runner redzone is only 50meter radius from the npc, which when the shots started he was already well past that. but yea he flew in a straight line, really not that hard to hit

8 hours ago, Wang Liqin said:

The player didn't kill him the explosion did, no action taken

closed.

Thats untrue, Mitch has already ruled on this. If you shoot the tail rotor or engine out of a heli and they die as a result, its RDM.

But I will be filing no report as it turned out to be my wayward son Plad. He has lost his way and cannot find the light. The company he keeps is punishment enough.

13 hours ago, d s w i z e v said:

aight lil bro 💀

In all fairness, I didnt expect him to shoot at me as the RDM zone around drug dealer is only 50 meters. I see you children are a bad influence on my son.

33 minutes ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

Thats untrue, Mitch has already ruled on this. If you shoot the tail rotor or engine out of a heli and they die as a result, its RDM.

But I will be filing no report as it turned out to be my wayward son Plad. He has lost his way and cannot find the light. The company he keeps is punishment enough.

In all fairness, I didnt expect him to shoot at me as the RDM zone around drug dealer is only 50 meters. I see you children are a bad influence on my son.

Holy shit ive never seen a raging retard reverse that quick before. That's fucking impressive. 

11 hours ago, DS_Billy said:

Holy shit ive never seen a raging retard reverse that quick before. That's fucking impressive. 

Ummmm....because I like Plad, I dont care that he RDMed me. I know you dont like anyone....not even yourself, so its hard for you to understand. 

11 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

thats cap

mitch is a retard, but hes not that much of a retard

5bsk4r8.png

Do you even know how to read? Against HELICOPTERS hoving near your area that are attempting to land near your position. Thats implying that the helicopter may have hostile intentions but because its so loud, you cannot initiate verbally.....you are allowed to warn them off. If it doesnt leave AFTER multiple shots, then you can disable it.

Does any of that make any sense to you. Can you not see the difference between the two situations or has chronic weed use made you a retard?

Edited by Hoodlum Priest
2 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

I know you dont like anyone....not even yourself, so its hard for you to understand. 

Do you even know how to read?.

Does any of that make any sense to you. Can you not see the difference between the two situations or has chronic weed use made you a retard?

imagine being this angry, just in general in life. Its not just this thread he lost his mind in, anytime i see him speak its just pure toxicity and hate. 

Hoodlum honestly fella you never used to be this upset at everything i hope whatever is going on in your life that has pushed you towards this level of toxicity towards a 9 year old arma life server as a 50 year old man gets better, truly i do. 

王 rando 王 and toeze like this
36 minutes ago, DS_Billy said:

imagine being this angry, just in general in life. Its not just this thread he lost his mind in, anytime i see him speak its just pure toxicity and hate. 

Hoodlum honestly fella you never used to be this upset at everything i hope whatever is going on in your life that has pushed you towards this level of toxicity towards a 9 year old arma life server as a 50 year old man gets better, truly i do. 

Together, we can unite and help this battered woman regain her confidence and truly stop being angry at the world!

uSd5Qrg.jpg

toeze and DS_Billy like this
4 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

Ummmm....because I like Plad, I dont care that he RDMed me. I know you dont like anyone....not even yourself, so its hard for you to understand. 

Do you even know how to read? Against HELICOPTERS hoving near your area that are attempting to land near your position. Thats implying that the helicopter may have hostile intentions but because its so loud, you cannot initiate verbally.....you are allowed to warn them off. If it doesnt leave AFTER multiple shots, then you can disable it.

you shut your whore mouth about chronic weed use, weed has done nothing to no one in this thread. KEEP HER NAME OUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!

1 hour ago, DS_Billy said:

Change your name to DS_Gaslight

On 8/9/2022 at 8:15 PM, Hoodlum Priest said:

Where was this said? No proof = no troof