Cartel payouts

xFatalx

Isn't that the gamble of it though? You could bust your ass to win it and make a good payout, or it could be a bust.

May increase drive to push more but then the gangs that already sweat them will actually be making a guaranteed profit off of them for not as much work compared to those that push and always get the L.

God forbid one of the OG gangs manages to hold it all day.

Edited by Repto

Work on helping the smaller groups and gangs make runs, Easier said then done,everyone dont always need to be toxic and or scumbag people.

I sorta do agree to a point with this, because you should make at least something for owning it, even if that base pay only pays out for an hour, on the same hand, they are trying to limit the passiveness of making money,this will more then likely fall under that.

Travis. likes this

Wong's is pretty broken right now as far as I understand since you only need it when you're selling:

With how it works currently you can run liquor with 0 loss by storing in your house(which you have to do anyways so no extra steps here), wait until you have enough people on to cap it, then sell many hours of running liquor while only having to own cap for a single cartel cooldown.

Owning it doesn't make any money because nobody is going to sell when they have ~a week time period where they only need to cap it once

Edited by Travis.
47 minutes ago, Travis. said:

Wong's is pretty broken right now as far as I understand since you only need it when you're selling:

With how it works currently you can run liquor with 0 loss by storing in your house(which you have to do anyways so no extra steps here), wait until you have enough people on to cap it, then sell many hours of running liquor while only having to own cap for a single cartel cooldown.

Owning it doesn't make any money because nobody is going to sell when they have ~a week time period where they only need to cap it once

not really broken, people just learned how to use their brains and only sell when they dont lose anything, exact same thing could be said for drug cartel

7 minutes ago, GravL said:

not really broken, people just learned how to use their brains and only sell when they dont lose anything, exact same thing could be said for drug cartel

You have to own drug cartel to process drugs w/o loss... which takes a large percentage of the total time running drugs. What makes them the same?

Edited by Travis.

It is true that you can make a lot of money if you get newer players to run meth continuously. Even in a more "modern day" asylum it can work, gangs I've been in have pulled this off. You can make millions very quick however, you actually have to show up to kill the cops that go to meth if the people processing get downed, or have people watching it regularly. If I was a new player in a small gang that has basically the same amount of experience as me I would be thrilled to have protected meth processing for hours on end. To do it you also need a gang that not only plays, but runs the server 12-14+ hours a day.

Donald likes this
  • 4 weeks later...