DH | zzzzzz

6 minutes ago, heater said:

bruh there's so many clips of me doing the same exact thing and y'all claiming that I'm teleporting or some shit. 🤡

Remember when you got caught this week, driving a naked alt to yourself in domination to farm KDA and blood money?
You were 60 - 5 killing the same guy 59 times
And you think the admins wasn't gonna see that. 

Also, your head is smaller than your neck. 

王 rando 王, Colin. and Pop Smoke like this
1 hour ago, DS_Billy said:

Remember when you got caught this week, driving a naked alt to yourself in domination to farm KDA and blood money?
You were 60 - 5 killing the same guy 59 times
And you think the admins wasn't gonna see that. 

Also, your head is smaller than your neck. 

ur delusional. who told u this?

1 hour ago, DS_Billy said:

The video evidence we gave to the admins. Ya fool. 
Action Taken. 

That Action Taken was used more to make a hot head like you feel better about yourself, I was certainly not using an "alt" to farm blood money and I didn't kill the same guy "59 times" otherwise I'd have the nuclear medal ya goof. You have no idea what happened because you always need to hear DH News from another gang members perspective because get hard off that shit. You're mad over old beef and can't keep even the newest DH members out of your mouth. I don't even play this game anymore because I play games to have fun and not have to deal with losers like you who think you're actually doing something with your life for harassing players over a game. It's quite funny how sad and pathetic your life is targeting players because you don't like them but you do you. 

Your false accusation of me using an alt to farm blood money and k/d is untrue.

51 minutes ago, heater said:

That Action Taken was used more to make a hot head like you feel better about yourself, I was certainly not using an "alt" to farm blood money and I didn't kill the same guy "59 times" otherwise I'd have the nuclear medal ya goof. You have no idea what happened because you always need to hear DH News from another gang members perspective because get hard off that shit. You're mad over old beef and can't keep even the newest DH members out of your mouth. I don't even play this game anymore because I play games to have fun and not have to deal with losers like you who think you're actually doing something with your life for harassing players over a game. It's quite funny how sad and pathetic your life is targeting players because you don't like them but you do you. 

no need to write an essay over this lol

王 rando 王 likes this
1 hour ago, heater said:

that is a lot of words. i think you may be a little upset. i hope you can understand how we may think that given all the many words. ❤️

On 8/14/2022 at 8:58 PM, heater said:

you dont have to ragetype all theese words, just tell me to fuck off or something. Mans gonna have a heart attack. Also, your head is smaller than your neck. 

Edited by DS_Billy
DankBud and Pladimir Vutin like this

Dude did you seriously feel that threatened by Stretch and I when we'd bully you for your KD??

Also when?

• 3 weeks later...