Asylum APD Virtual Police force moment

21 hours ago, FYNYAS said:

089.gif

@bbgregg
Being given the privilege, and to be trusted with being one of the main people running this side of asylum gives you the right to enforce the rules, but not shout and berate members of our community. You are a volunteer here, like the rest of the APD. I should hope that the people put in these spots and given the power should be level headed enough to conduct themselves like adults, not screaming children. Hopefully the senior admins and mitch sees this and realizes some changes need to be made. This shit trickles down, always has, and this outburst from gregg is not a single occurrence, he has always been like this but just got worse the more privileges he was given.  

17 hours ago, Cre said:

Translation: "I know blacklisting you wouldn't stick because I just killed two people and you only downed me. So I need to reel it in before I embarrass myself."

LITERALLY couldn't have put it better myself. 100% this. 

I mean shit even @Patatowas saluting half drunk, and if you cant take a joke when patato of all people can take it you're in trouble. 

Imagine new people joining the apd and witnessing one of the people running the show raging so hard he has to take a fucking breath between each word. 

You're my hero @halfdrunkhero

Edited by DS_Billy
Innate, Travis., Vash and 4 others like this
6 hours ago, DS_Billy said:

089.gif

@bbgregg
Being given the privilege, and to be trusted with being one of the main people running this side of asylum gives you the right to enforce the rules, but not shout and berate members of our community. You are a volunteer here, like the rest of the APD. I should hope that the people put in these spots and given the power should be level headed enough to conduct themselves like adults, not screaming children. Hopefully the senior admins and mitch sees this and realizes some changes need to be made. This shit trickles down, always has, and this outburst from gregg is not a single occurrence, he has always been like this but just got worse the more privileges he was given.  

LITERALLY couldn't have put it better myself. 100% this. 

I mean shit even @Patatowas saluting half drunk, and if you cant take a joke when patato of all people can take it you're in trouble. 

Imagine new people joining the apd and witnessing one of the people running the show raging so hard he has to take a fucking breath between each word. 

You're my hero @halfdrunkhero

I told you once before. this server is considered my family. All of Asylum has been my family until I joined the APD. I won't let someone who plays once a month to kill my fellow officers in cold blood. No matter their relationship or status. I also will not allow someone to disrespect them ether. Billy, we will always be brothers since that one night together. And you have motivated me to always improve and help people. That's why I am here. To make things ever better. I will not stop. 

Edited by halfdrunkhero
Travis., Cre, Copa and 2 others like this

I wonder if Mitch is watching this and eating popcorn or if he doesnt even know whats happening....

APD should give halfdrunkhero a medal who out of reflex knew that an APD captain shooting down 2 officers with lethas is wrong and he downed the captain and not even killing him....(if killing 2 officers is a joke then why the fuck downing the cap who killed the 2 officers is not a joke????)

Man we should make a hit list for the APD assholes....every time these douchebags join Asylum they should get hunted,downed and  thrown down into the darkest dungeon

We should ask the devs to make a special pit for these kind of people!

Travis. likes this
17 minutes ago, Screelz said:

I wonder if Mitch is watching this and eating popcorn or if he doesnt even know whats happening....

APD should give halfdrunkhero a medal who out of reflex knew that an APD captain shooting down 2 officers with lethas is wrong and he downed the captain and not even killing him....(if killing 2 officers is a joke then why the fuck downing the cap who killed the 2 officers is not a joke????)

Man we should make a hit list for the APD assholes....every time these douchebags join Asylum they should get hunted,downed and  thrown down into the darkest dungeon

We should ask the devs to make a special pit for these kind of people!

nah just blacklist the fucker or demote him back to Constable. If Cadets/Constables/Corporals are held to such high standards, then this prick should be held to an even higher standard. 

And while we're at it, why don't we refine the "Corruption/Metagaming" offense on IA to include abuse of power/role/rank/points. 

Edited by Cre
Cowboy Justin likes this