Cop prices

/|/|0T4RD

YES OR NO  

31 members have voted

1. 1. YES OR NO?

• Agree
    • Disagree

2 minutes ago, Austin M said:

Only a small few minority of cops have a “level” playing field. No need to increase the prices for the 95% of cops that’s highest caliber is 6.5

Truthfully I break even when I play, I’d rather have fun breaking even than go grind on civ so I can lose money cop.

On another note, with the slowly dying police numbers not wise to make a drastic change like that.

Not only this ^

But also Cops make money from mainly ticketing/arresting/seizing. In the time it would take a civilian to make 1 million cash, it would take us about 5-10x+ longer if lucky (roughly on average). That's not even taking into consideration if you have a group of a few guys on civ and you grind drugs. You could make that mil easily in that day over a handful of hours at low pop. The only way a cop could even get close to making that, is if they got lucky being the only cop on and caught a MASSIVE bounty. Which never happens anyway. So cops and civs aren't even close to the same in that regard. Sad days 💀

Zurph and Vash like this

Cops having cheaper loadouts makes it a level playing field. and this

1 hour ago, Sandwich said:

Not only this ^

But also Cops make money from mainly ticketing/arresting/seizing. In the time it would take a civilian to make 1 million cash, it would take us about 5-10x+ longer if lucky (roughly on average). That's not even taking into consideration if you have a group of a few guys on civ and you grind drugs. You could make that mil easily in that day over a handful of hours at low pop. The only way a cop could even get close to making that, is if they got lucky being the only cop on and caught a MASSIVE bounty. Which never happens anyway. So cops and civs aren't even close to the same in that regard. Sad days 💀

10 hours ago, /|/|0T4RD said:

Since it's obvious that the cops are supposed to atleast have an equal playing field now, let's make the prices for cops to buy their gear, uniforms, weapons, etc. equal to the prices for civilians and rebels to buy their gear.

Play as a cop and lmk if you still think this is a good idea if you aren’t one 

Edited by TheAceSavage
Vash likes this
55 minutes ago, Michael L said:

Wow, a cop suggestion so retarded even suggestion forums patroller-in-chief @Defragments is shutting it down. What is this, an out of body experience? 

I'm saying my opinion on a suggestions section in a forum for a game I've been playing for like 7 years now. It's crazy right? I'm not just gonna blindly disagree with everything to do with the APD. It will always have issues and access to stupid stuff now though. Game is too far gone.