Wipe the server! Thanks!

Protocol

Wipe the server thanks!  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Should it wipe?

• Yes I want to keep gameplay fresh.
    • No I would rather have all my money and do nothing with it.

20 hours ago, Defragments said:

See what I mean? These 2022 players never know anything smh my head.

a81d44f5c4824a3a27ea5ea76a25cb46.png

2022 Player 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

if only you knew

6 hours ago, bread_ said:

2022 Player 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

if only you knew

On 8/26/2022 at 7:55 PM, Defragments said:

See what I mean? These 2022 players never know anything smh my head.

a81d44f5c4824a3a27ea5ea76a25cb46.png

I'm changing my opinion to indifferent.  I think wiping the server will be destructive and could possibly kill the server but I can't deny that Asylum is pretty boring rn.  Nobody's fault imo and I don't think new content will make much of a difference

Edited by Sheriff Rick
20 hours ago, Sheriff Rick said:

I'm changing my opinion to indifferent.  I think wiping the server will be destructive and could possibly kill the server but I can't deny that Asylum is pretty boring rn.  Nobody's fault imo and I don't think new content will make much of a difference

🙂 there needs to be an actual update with the wipe aswell. the wipe alone won't fix it.

Edited by Dillon

I’m against the wipe  I feel like there’s another way to re-populate the server. Oly seems to be popped with 150 sometimes all the weekends while asylum is at like 50 so I don’t think people are getting bored of this type of server.  I think a wipe would end up killing the server totally as a lot of the people that still play the server lost years of work so I feel there’s Gotta be a different way to re-populate the server and I don’t know what that is right now but I feel like there’s got to be another way

22 hours ago, xFatalx said:

I’m against the wipe  I feel like there’s another way to re-populate the server. Oly seems to be popped with 150 sometimes all the weekends while asylum is at like 50 so I don’t think people are getting bored of this type of server.  I think a wipe would end up killing the server totally as a lot of the people that still play the server lost years of work so I feel there’s Gotta be a different way to re-populate the server and I don’t know what that is right now but I feel like there’s got to be another way

Was the economy ruined in Olympus by multiple different things? Strife, DOM, Passive House Money etcetc

王 rando 王 likes this
22 hours ago, xFatalx said:

L take

speak again when you lose the retardation

Junke likes this

Personally I prefer asylum rules over oly the nlr and the aids cops on oly can take fun out of the game, my only suggestion would to make the server better in increasing hit reg and developing more things (there are a lot of convenient things that help you and make sense on oly), now i have no idea the amount of time or money involved in doing this and I would understand with a dieing server not wanting to re-invest but if we truly wish to revive the server a wipe and some developing aswell as better pvp could revive the server I also know many people that love this server and have only switched because of the lack of development or implementations compared to oly

exactly what I'm thinking @Dillonnot just a wipe will revive the server

Edited by Racc
lukee likes this

At this point Asylum's survival depends on uniqueness, the server cannot keep up with the innovations of other Altis Life Servers. The best step in the right direction is a server wipe. Players will instantly get active content and instant action. Best way to bring further players back to the server and make new/old players indifferent and equal in the eyes of a starting point.

Edited by Walt
lukee likes this

Would this not just kill the server? Who the fuck wants to do runs nowadays, surely the majority will just play other servers like oly where im sure they already have $$$ and dont need to grind for hours. I barely play anymore so idc but I dont envisage many people looking forward to the idea of grinding all over again, and any allure that had seems to be gone from what I can see.

We hear you, know its not an easy decision to wipe years of progress & work. This event will give us an idea of what is needed to be changed if we were to pursue a wipe. (If that were the direction we went) i highly recommend putting feedback here. 

Wiping the server is an "All in" play. 

Im going to move this to "Approved" but it should be considered as "Actively investigating the idea"

Sandwich likes this