Appology

First I would like to apologize to @halfdrunkhero. After a weekend of shit shows involving the APD I snapped at you. The frustration that had built over the weekend due to dealing with situations unrelated to you came out directed at you which was not fair. This was not right and for that I apologize to you.

For the two officers I lethaled, I did not realize the policy change regarding Captains had removed all unwritten rules including those regarding LTs. I assumed and in doing so, made an ass of myself. I should have clarified the policy with Mitch prior and been aware of this change.

I am, after all, only human and make mistakes. I do not hide from them but rather learn from them and work to better myself. I have been in this community for over 5 years, over 4.5 of them as a higher up. As a higher up I am obviously held to a higher standard. I have never, in all that time, worked towards anything that I did not think would better this community. I have made my mistakes and had lapses in judgement in the past, but I have never and never plan to, do something I know would be directly harmful to this community.

Niels, heater, Panda and 9 others like this