Wong's Cartel Changes

Travis.

Wong's Cartel Changes: Take a cut from spirit distillery (just like how drug processing works)?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Take a cut from spirit distillery (just like how drug processing works)?

I like the new Wong's Cartel location changes

However as it works currently, fighting the cartel is pointless. All the real cuts are avoided completely. 

As you only get cuts from people selling, people are able to run liquor with 0% loss while only needing the cartel when they sell. People have learned to make liquor for ~a week in their houses and then they only need to cap the cartel for a single cooldown to sell everything they've been crafting.

I understand that this is the way it works because of the large variety of items sold at Wong's cartel that aren't run through spirit distillery. However, it's being abused as people will make liquor (the highest $/hr Wong's activity) during busy hours and only have to cap the cartel during slow hours (once a week or so) and sell all of the product that they've been storing up. This is the 'meta' that all the people running liquor use.

My proposed changes:

Selling non-spirit distillery items to Wong's remains unchanged

Spirit distillery items be brought inline with drug cartel:  it takes a cut as you process (but remove the cut when you sell)

Edited by Travis.
Zurph, lukee, toeze and 1 other like this

Would be nice to get a little more incentive for Wongs tbh. Its mainly arma and OG if you wanna go to a cartel. Or if you dont wanna fight and just wanna own one you go to wongs or oil lol.

Maybe a small income from it is a possibility if its possible to figure out a balance with it.

• 2 weeks later...