DOM Tweaks

DankBud

A couple minor ish changes i think will help for better overall game play.

- Make ifrit smokes a little more transparent . ( Notice more an more people standing in the cans,can't get names to even report as they 90% of the time dont show up.) With as many people that spam smokes on a cap it shouldn't be too bad.

- Add a couple more vic spawns so your not getting yeeted into the water or losing your glass before you even leave the zone.

Lucien, Stretch, Zurph and 2 others like this
On 2022/8/24 at AM11点39分, Proud said:

prolly 会被忽略,但有人需要修复 gulag win 让你的屏幕变蓝,否则它会让我失去一台显示器

I reported back on this a few weeks ago, but it seems like they're not willing to waste their time on it.Domination capture hasn't been updated in a long time.

The domination capture number of website has not been updated for a long time.Almost everyone.

On 8/23/2022 at 4:08 PM, DankBud said:

A couple minor ish changes i think will help for better overall game play.

- Make ifrit smokes a little more transparent . ( Notice more an more people standing in the cans,can't get names to even report as they 90% of the time dont show up.) With as many people that spam smokes on a cap it shouldn't be too bad.

What do you mean by this? Reduce the blur or are you asking for us to change the smoke particle effect?

14 hours ago, Patato said:

What do you mean by this? Reduce the blur or are you asking for us to change the smoke particle effect?

Like the thickness of the smoke(transparency),when 3 ppl spam smokes just cant see period unless your above them or you both on top one another....

Not to sure what Arma calls it,particle effect would prob be it,the blur is fine imho,its doing whats its meant to do,alot of people just sitting in the smoke can still an or dancing around it...

I think this is a reasonable way to fix it without taking out blur an going backwards,along side maybe limit the chances of players getting smokes in there ifrit each pull like 25-40% chance of a player getting smoke(s).? Assuming it has 50+ or so pop.

On 9/3/2022 at 11:12 AM, DankBud said:

Like the thickness of the smoke(transparency),when 3 ppl spam smokes just cant see period unless your above them or you both on top one another....

Not to sure what Arma calls it,particle effect would prob be it,the blur is fine imho,its doing whats its meant to do,alot of people just sitting in the smoke can still an or dancing around it...

I think this is a reasonable way to fix it without taking out blur an going backwards,along side maybe limit the chances of players getting smokes in there ifrit each pull like 25-40% chance of a player getting smoke(s).? Assuming it has 50+ or so pop.

Ya we arn't going to do this.