Bugs

Leroy Jenkins

1. Add skinning knife to turf menu;

2. Box Truck garage displays 450 as inventory even though it can only be 402 or 502;

3. Cannot craft Hunter at Black Market without BH license (also, add to menu at Vehicle Factory)'

4. With Quest completed, you still have to be holding full amount to craft helicopters and then deposit back 10% savings;

5. Rebel markets sell scuba but no rebreathers nor masks;

6. Turf colored area does not match the different positions flag spawns, can those be matched?

7. Turfs previously owned by gang do not offer War Rating but the same risk is involved and should be awarded;

Edited by Leroy Jenkins
mispell
8 hours ago, ηŽ‹ rando ηŽ‹ said:

im rando from the future! patato is going to see the word bug and tell you to make a bug report. then he’s going to lock this post.

dam beat me to it πŸ˜‚

Β 

Also i think number 5 is working as intended

Β 

Edited by DankBud
23 hours ago, Leroy Jenkins said:

1. Add skinning knife to turf menu;

2. Box Truck garage displays 450 as inventory even though it can only be 402 or 502;

3. Cannot craft Hunter at Black Market without BH license (also, add to menu at Vehicle Factory)'

4. With Quest completed, you still have to be holding full amount to craft helicopters and then deposit back 10% savings;

5. Rebel markets sell scuba but no rebreathers nor masks;

6. Turf colored area does not match the different positions flag spawns, can those be matched?

7. Turfs previously owned by gang do not offer War Rating but the same risk is involved and should be awarded;

1.) Sure
2.) Make a bug report
3.) Intended, We were told to just remove it from pulling vehicles.
4.) Make a bug report
5.) SUre
6.) It was originally like this when coded/tested. Trust me when i say it looks stupid when it centers on the flag. its 10x better the way it is
7.) Im suprised it gives war rating at all. Normally you have to kill ppl for that
8.) No

I wont remember to do anything on this list.
Β 

Β 

Leroy Jenkins likes this