Asylum Content ??

lukee

asylum content  

3 members have voted

1. 1. asylum content

This poll is closed to new votes

add the skins I make pls and thankyou

=========================================

Admin Events more common, and new Admin Event.
I never see admin events happening anymore, kind of rare tbh.

Infection

Infected guy needs to scroll wheel on other people to infect them, last not infected wins, pretty simple.

Infected = Red
Not-Infected = Green

Spoiler

20220829193203_1.jpg

=========================================

Asylum Duels (Inspired by @Tusken Raider)
Basic Information:

fuck laser tag

A arena will be placed somewhere on the map, with 2 NPC's, one NPC will have the option to challenge anyone in the server to a Duel, the other will give you the option to check the leaderboards. Once you challenge someone for a duel, they will need to accept (maybe through phone, or a key bind similar to answering a phone call). To challenge someone to a Duel, you will need to decide on a betting amount, lets say $100,000 was chosen (Maximum will be ~$500,000), the player challenged will still need to accept this, with a "Are you sure?" menu making sure they accept, if the money is too high it will automatically deny the challenge as the player does not have enough money, if the player were to have enough money, once the Duel starts, $50,000 will be deducted from each contestants bank account.

After a certain amount of time, the Duel will start with a countdown, the two players will fight it out. Each duel will have three rounds with the winner receiving a Duel Win, these wins will be stored and shown on the leaderboard. You may also see your K/D on the leaderboard as well. Going back to the betting amount example, whoever wins, will receive $100,000.

Players will receive a random loadout in the beginning of the Duel (not shitty ones). At the end of the Duel the player will be teleported at the front of the Duel arena with whatever they had before the Duel started.

Anyone inside the Arena area will not be able to fire any weapon, and the contestants will only be able to deal damage to each other and no one else, and they are invincible to any other player, all using scripts. (idk if this is entirely possible). Anyone, or anything who manages to get inside the fight arena will be teleported out.

There is also a car garage outside the Arena.

also cool sound effects and music in the arena cause immersion is cool yk

Spoiler

20220829180810_1.jpg

Spoiler

20220829190938_1.jpg

Spoiler

20220829180845_1.jpg

Edited by lukee
2 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

remember when the server was dead and badabing, then you, then Mitch basically kept doing hot potato for owner and like all 3 of you did mass unbans and then the server was poppin

needs the same thing

Then me?  Its always been me.  There was no hot potato lol.  I gave this to Mitch to deal with.

The only reason we did ONE "mass unban" was to attract people to a shiny "new" toy which in reality was a complete turd. 

Inefficient code and bleeding money we had to do something drastic.  We had to buy time to develop and migrate everything. 

The mass unban was simply to help draw attention away from that.  It bought us the time we needed. 

What did we learn from the "mass unban"?  95% of the people who were previously permanently banned found themselves again, permanently banned.  

I would focus more on the economy, players need a way to spend money, players need a long term investment of their time.  

-Banks are too full

-Jail times too short (remember when you got busted the other side of that was pay some fucking cash and get out of jail otherwise you sat for 45 minutes)

-Too easy to get money

-Taxes of some sort need to be implemented.  Property, Gang, Turf.  

The OPs suggestions above are great ideas, but, its only short term.  

All in all - game has been out since 2012, Asylum has been around since 2014.  Eight fucking years of a server that is purely player driven?  Hard to keep that stride.

Lex and BlackShot like this
3 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Then me?  Its always been me.  There was no hot potato lol.  I gave this to Mitch to deal with.

The only reason we did ONE "mass unban" was to attract people to a shiny "new" toy which in reality was a complete turd. 

Inefficient code and bleeding money we had to do something drastic.  We had to buy time to develop and migrate everything. 

The mass unban was simply to help draw attention away from that.  It bought us the time we needed. 

What did we learn from the "mass unban"?  95% of the people who were previously permanently banned found themselves again, permanently banned.  

I would focus more on the economy, players need a way to spend money, players need a long term investment of their time.  

-Banks are too full

-Jail times too short (remember when you got busted the other side of that was pay some fucking cash and get out of jail otherwise you sat for 45 minutes)

-Too easy to get money

-Taxes of some sort need to be implemented.  Property, Gang, Turf.  

The OPs suggestions above are great ideas, but, its only short term.  

All in all - game has been out since 2012, Asylum has been around since 2014.  Eight fucking years of a server that is purely player driven?  Hard to keep that stride.

Ratio

王 rando 王 likes this