Mass Unban: Ban list deleted

Made you look

Anyways,

We are going to be taking a fresh look at the current active bans. IF you'd like us to review your ban with a fresh set of eyes and explore an opportunity to get you back onto the server. Please complete a ban appeal and it will be reviewed. It's been at least 3 or 4 years since this was done and I believe it will be a healthy experience to be completed again. 

YOUR BAN APPEAL MUST BE VERY SPECIFIC AS TO WHAT YOU DID AND WHY YOU DID IT.

For the love of god, don't feel the need to send PM's with regards to your appeal. IT will be reviewed and you will receive direction. 

Mitch

budget, Donald, shawn and 23 others like this
6 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Made you look

Anyways,

We are going to be taking a fresh look at the current active bans. IF you'd like us to review your ban with a fresh set of eyes and explore an opportunity to get you back onto the server. Please complete a ban appeal and it will be reviewed. It's been at least 3 or 4 years since this was done and I believe it will be a healthy experience to be completed again. 

For the love of god, don't feel the need to send PM's with regards to your appeal. IT will be reviewed and you will receive direction. 

Mitch

gl

2 hours ago, Junker said:

lol unbanning cheaters dont see this going wrong

12 minutes ago, operatorjohnny^ said:

the scripter unban will bite the server in the ass

You guys enjoy playing a dead server?

I honestly never liked the idea of cheater bans being lifted, but seeing friends playing again makes me actually want to start playing the server, I'm sure others feel the same.

Ratatouille and Tyrone Darnell like this
21 minutes ago, Invictus said:

You guys enjoy playing a dead server?

I honestly never liked the idea of cheater bans being lifted, but seeing friends playing again makes me actually want to start playing the server, I'm sure others feel the same.

Yeah servers dead, but then it gets to a point where all these freaks are unbanned now and they just do the same shit except don't make the same mistake they did to get caught.
It begins to be unplayable when those same people come back and you feel there's a constant box around you. But who knows, I'd love to be proven wrong and not see a bunch of perm bans again in 2 weeks.

lukee and luke110 like this