Asylum Fresh Start September 2-4 UPDATED

Boonie Hat

Community Feedback Poll  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this idea?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Event time

• During the weekend (Saturday - Sunday)
    • During the week

This poll is closed to new votes

I don’t know the solution but I think this is a good idea.  But as a full solution not a stopgap.  I think that if you want to explore that Avenue there needs to be safe guards in place to prevent the quick massing of wealth that brought the server down.  

There’s an story about Irish boys who’s journey was stopped by a tall wooden wall seemingly too tall to cross, throwing their caps over the wall they had no choice but to follow.

Sometimes you need to throw your caps over the wall 

shitters listen just because they wipe the server doesn't mean ur gonna have a chance if u suck balls u suck balls there's nothing to do about it other than practice, you cunts just wanna have a chance at getting houses owned by og players sorry you didn't play earlier people put time into this already shitty server, and honestly there's no point in half the server returning so be my guest ruin your server more than the shitty oly based cartel locations have and the fact yall take out house weed when cops cry, like why cry you fucking arrest more people at drug dealer, fuck off sorry your shit honestly this server wipe would be the true murder of the servers player base. If the server resets just know it's not gonna change the fact that I still will be a menace and kill every noob in sight and take their money and make em cry for a new reset.

20 minutes ago, Naked Menace said:

shitters listen just because they wipe the server doesn't mean ur gonna have a chance if u suck balls u suck balls there's nothing to do about it other than practice, you cunts just wanna have a chance at getting houses owned by og players sorry you didn't play earlier people put time into this already shitty server, and honestly there's no point in half the server returning so be my guest ruin your server more than the shitty oly based cartel locations have and the fact yall take out house weed when cops cry, like why cry you fucking arrest more people at drug dealer, fuck off sorry your shit honestly this server wipe would be the true murder of the servers player base. If the server resets just know it's not gonna change the fact that I still will be a menace and kill every noob in sight and take their money and make em cry for a new reset.

retard-alert.gif

Kraken likes this
22 minutes ago, Naked Menace said:

Huh? Is everything okay in your home life?

Kraken likes this

Shoulda perma wipe all.  People who are rich dont want it but anyone new does not want to play.  I got about 10 buds who just mess around on a private server sometimes or join wasteland stuff because you join Aslyum and super geared, mega rich people can do and do do anything they want to you and you cannot compete at all.

3 hours ago, Naked Menace said:

Jeez you feel very strongly about your fresh spawn killing kav house

lukee, Kraken and Toxicc like this

Wipe = bad idea. I thought it would be fun starting over and it was kinda fun but I'm ready to go back to the old server and start spending all the money!!! btw, i was only able to buy four sheds during that trial-period, sad... And why is the vote worded "keep your money and do nothing with it"? If I have 45 jets in my garage and you have 1, how does that affect your gameplay? Stop sharing people's bank account publicly and mind your own house/wealth and the millennials won't be jealous of what they don't have and perhaps work to get more for themselves...just a boomer idea...

Edited by Leroy Jenkins
additional