📌Asylum Fresh Playtest Now LIVE

Boonie Hat

Continuation and update for (I'd suggest reading this)

The patch is now live.

While this is something new that's being tested I'd like to remind everyone that all rules will be in place. And just because we are on a different database does not mean your bans and punishments wont stick after the event. Please do not try to ruin it for other players.

Again, we are temporarily starting everyone fresh besides their donation and faction status. This means houses, vehicles, money, stats, etc will be gone during the event. Only thing being kept is your current gang. (Gang bank, gang garage, gang house all will be removed)

Any crate keys or skins purchased during the event will be useable on the main server after the test is over. Meaning if you purchase crate keys now you will not see them in your Asylum Fresh inventory, but instead in the main server inventory. If we do another play test we will move your newly earned crate rewards and skins over to the existing fresh server profile data.

If you purchase or upgrade your donation rank please message me on Discord BoonieHat#0292 and I will try to get it updated quickly.

Also, I've received a lot of messages regarding some of you thinking it's a wipe. It is not a wipe, but a play test to gain feedback about a wipe and try something new. After the event is over we will be switching back to everyone's current progress.
All your progress you've made during this weekend will be saved. If feedback is good and we run the event again we plan on using this same data, but this isn't guaranteed as we may need to balance a few things.

https://myfresh.gaming-asylum.com/home is now live and being used for the fresh start. We've disabled a couple leaderboards and stats for the time being.

We will be giving away a few unique titles, donor ranks, and some store credit to the top achievers in The Altis Police Department, The Altis Fire Department, Civilians, and Rebels. I'm not going to spoil all the fun and tell you what were looking for, but I will say (It's not just money earned).

Have fun. And leroy please don't steal my redgulls.

HunterB, GravL, Blank and 8 others like this
21 hours ago, Boonie Hat said:

All your progress you've made during this weekend will be saved. If feedback is good and we run the event again we plan on using this same data, but this isn't guaranteed as we may need to balance a few things.

Do you mean that stuff earned on the fresh database will be added to the main database? Stats, money earned, etc.? And if it is decided that there will be a full, permanent wipe, the database will start fresh once again, not continue with this fresh database, right?