Wipe event feedback thread

1 minute ago, Patato said:

Sure,
Or are you just arguing in bad faith
46cb77378f017db90f885b2e71111d1b.png

I'll be the first one to tell all of you my real estate list is full of prime shit 100% but that only proves the point I was making in the first place. These people complaining about being disadvantaged are disadvantaged because they didn't participate. The server was several hours, probably close to ten, into a wipe before I was able to get off work and login the other night. And still, as I stated several times already, there is still prime real estate available on that database this very second. So your implication is moot

18 minutes ago, Patato said:

Sure,
Or are you just arguing in bad faith because you got some good sheds right away (Which i can see yes you did)

You can put the screenshot back on your post I want people to see who contributed, and see that I'm not lying about how easy it is to get the same thing I have right now. I have nothing to hide

Edited by /|/|0T4RD
1 hour ago, Alshiq Fatarra said:

so basically what your saying is that all these guys that have been grinding all that time that they put into these past few days has been a waste of their time for your stupid shitty data

IF YOU READ THE COUNTLESS THREADS WITH YOUR SHITTY HEAD. YOU'D SEE THAT YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON FOR NOT READING IN THE FIRST PLACE. 

Maaqs, Patato, Innate and 2 others like this
6 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

IF YOU READ THE COUNTLESS THREADS WITH YOUR SHITTY HEAD. YOU'D SEE THAT YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON FOR NOT READING IN THE FIRST PLACE. 

If I were you buddy I wouldn't be repeating the same talking points. I think the community, no matter which way we all interpreted the announcements, all agree that there were allot of unanswered questions that resulted in unforeseen confusion. Very unclear as to what your true intentions are here because there are some announcements that contradict others. You should spend some time reading through them. Maybe even some of the suggestions 

Edited by /|/|0T4RD
Just now, /|/|0T4RD said:

If I were you buddy I wouldn't be repeating the same talking points. I think the community, no matter which way we all interpreted the announcements, all agree that there were allot of unanswered questions that resulted in unforeseen confusion. Very unclear as to what your true intentions are here because there are some announcements that contradict others

Only retards would convince themselves that any data for a "test" would be kept for anything official happening

lukee likes this
Just now, /|/|0T4RD said:

If I were you buddy I wouldn't be repeating the same talking points. I think the community, no matter which way we all interpreted the announcements, all agree that there were allot of unanswered questions that resulted in unforeseen confusion. Very unclear as to what your true intentions are here because there are some announcements that contradict others

In no sense would be marketing something as an event or test ever come to fruition as being the new normal. We needed live data to see if something like this was reasonably feasible. Boonie did mention that this data could be used for future wipe events

But I'm not finding a single post that mentions anything along this being kept this way and expecting you to all carry on. I love watching people loose their fucking minds over something that they can only speculate. It was a weekend event. Each and every person will be fine. You are fine. 

We will be discussing as a team how things went and review the publics feedback. Should we make any determination, it will be communicated in 3 languages and reviewed the Saul the lawyer to ensure there is zero confusing statements made. I intend for it to also be printed in braille so that even you blind fucks can figure out how to read it.

Mayhem, lukee, Savage. and 7 others like this
4 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Should we make any determination, it will be communicated in 3 languages and reviewed the Saul the lawyer to ensure there is zero confusing statements made. I intend for it to also be printed in braille so that even you blind fucks can figure out how to read it.

Thanks I'd appreciate that

9 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

In no sense would be marketing something as an event or test ever come to fruition as being the new normal. We needed live data to see if something like this was reasonably feasible. Boonie did mention that this data could be used for future wipe events

But I'm not finding a single post that mentions anything along this being kept this way and expecting you to all carry on. I love watching people loose their fucking minds over something that they can only speculate. It was a weekend event. Each and every person will be fine. You are fine. 

We will be discussing as a team how things went and review the publics feedback. Should we make any determination, it will be communicated in 3 languages and reviewed the Saul the lawyer to ensure there is zero confusing statements made. I intend for it to also be printed in braille so that even you blind fucks can figure out how to read it.

We all know you guys knew no one would play this "event" if you didn't include the possibility of it being saved. It is obvious you intentionally left room to back peddle out of the idea, but I think most of us trusted you wouldn't. We know you were fuming about the fed when it was being spammed, but you shouldn't make impulsive decisions as the figurehead. People want stability in a community like this, and your immaturity is being put on display. It's not too late to unfuck yourself

Edited by /|/|0T4RD
7 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

don’t forget large print and audio description

Mitch (IFRIT) likes this
13 minutes ago, /|/|0T4RD said:

We all know you guys knew no one would play this "event" if you didn't include the possibility of it being saved. It is obvious you intentionally left room to back peddle out of the idea, but I think most of us trusted you wouldn't. We know you were fuming about the fed when it was being spammed, but you shouldn't make impulsive decisions as the figurehead. People want stability in a community like this, and your immaturity is being put on display. It's not too late to unfuck yourself

Fuming about anything during a test doesn't make sense. We collected info so we could make an informed decision from reason. Our efforts to do just that were successful. I can't help but get frustrated when people spout like they've had some private and personal conversation with me in regards to any of this. 

Everyone is jumping to conclusions and then flaming me for that conclusion?? How does that add up to make any sense. We clearly said this was an event for the weekend, and that the data used might be used in future wipe EVENTS. No one from the team said this information would be used if we did decide to go the wipe route. 

The fact that you'd think I would rug pull anyone into anything shows you have no personal idea how I want to operate anything. Ask the guys on my team and they can speak to my intentions. 

There is nothing to back peddle here. What's your argument there is? I reviewed the post about the event and test and I feel it was very clear with a start and end time. It listed the expectations and what we were looking to accomplish. Boonie has said he will be making the information we collected available to everyone. It's my hope that if everyone has the data at their fingertips, they will better understand why or why not certain decisions were or are made.  

In the end, I can see your only here to stir. So I'll leave it at that. 

Sandwich likes this
3 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Fuming about anything during a test doesn't make sense. We collected info so we could make an informed decision from reason. Our efforts to do just that were successful. I can't help but get frustrated when people spout like they've had some private and personal conversation with me in regards to any of this. 

Everyone is jumping to conclusions and then flaming me for that conclusion?? How does that add up to make any sense. We clearly said this was an event for the weekend, and that the data used might be used in future wipe EVENTS. No one from the team said this information would be used if we did decide to go the wipe route. 

The fact that you'd think I would rug pull anyone into anything shows you have no personal idea how I want to operate anything. Ask the guys on my team and they can speak to my intentions. 

There is nothing to back peddle here. What's your argument there is? I reviewed the post about the event and test and I feel it was very clear with a start and end time. It listed the expectations and what we were looking to accomplish. Boonie has said he will be making the information we collected available to everyone. It's my hope that if everyone has the data at their fingertips, they will better understand why or why not certain decisions were or are made.  

Yep I just get on here to blow smoke up your asses you got me there. What a goon

Edited by /|/|0T4RD
1 minute ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Come argue with me in TS. I'd love to hear you argue anything

Are you sure? Because last time I tried to speak with you about bettering the server you told me you were busy and you would message me on Discord but never did. But if you care now, I will most certainly take you up on that if you're actually in Teamspeak

@Mitch (IFRIT)Honestly picked the worst time to wipe IMO. Can't tell if the players showed up because everyone got unbanned or because the server had a wipe event. Either way the wipe has showed me that it really doesn't matter if you wipe because there is nothing new on the server. @Michael LWas right. its exactly the same thing except I have less money and no talents. Wipe will only work if we get an actual content update with wipe. which there has been 0 content the past few months which I think kills the playerbase the most. look at an OLY update and compare it to asylum updates. you'll see a clear difference. Obi woki has stated that they aren't paid. Meanwhile and OLY devs do get paid. Not saying the devs should quit their jobs and work on the server full time. but I think it goes to show what paid work and what free work gets you. thats my 2 cents

/|/|0T4RD, Canna, KENNETH02 and 4 others like this

You can also notice a clear difference is server quality and FPS. I swear oly feels way more smooth and I get more frames playing conquest/s1. The server 100% has no been optimized since asylumv2 came out like 5-4 years ago. I think its pretty apparent nothing is being invested into the server and nothing is being returned. 

I think the wipe will bring the grind back to the server for most people, I do agree new content would be nice, but investing in Devs is the quickest way to sink the server IMO.

Your going to try and find random people that have never played on this server and give them access to all of Asylums files. You have no guarantee these devs, if you can find them, will put out quality  content without fucking something up and walking away. In a perfect world with unlimited resources and no consequences paying and bringing on more devs would be a great idea. But, this is not a perfect world and i'm sure Mitch doesn't have access to unlimited resources. You guys have to think of this from Mitch's perspective.

As for the the test wipe personally for the short period of time I did play, the grinding aspect was super fun for me, yes it sucked having to start from scratch, but i made money in ways i never thought i would. I experimented with other ways of making money too. 

This IMO has brought more Cartel fights to the server during this test wipe, and has just brought more action and fights to the server. 

One thing that I think should be removed on the topic of passive money making is the aging barrels being removed as well. Since they removed everything else why would aging barrels for passive money making be left in? 

王 rando 王 likes this
6 minutes ago, Kraken said:

I think the wipe will bring the grind back to the server for most people, I do agree new content would be nice, but investing in Devs is the quickest way to sink the server IMO.

Your going to try and find random people that have never played on this server and give them access to all of Asylums files. You have no guarantee these devs, if you can find them, will put out quality  content without fucking something up and walking away. In a perfect world with unlimited resources and no consequences paying and bringing on more devs would be a great idea. But, this is not a perfect world and i'm sure Mitch doesn't have access to unlimited resources. You guys have to think of this from Mitch's perspective.

As for the the test wipe personally for the short period of time I did play, the grinding aspect was super fun for me, yes it sucked having to start from scratch, but i made money in ways i never thought i would. I experimented with other ways of making money too. 

This IMO has brought more Cartel fights to the server during this test wipe, and has just brought more action and fights to the server. 

One thing that I think should be removed on the topic of passive money making is the aging barrels being removed as well. Since they removed everything else why would aging barrels for passive money making be left in? 

the server doesn't need more devs. IT NEEDS PAID DEVS. the current devs already have great knowledge about the server since they've been working on it the past few months. THEY JUST NEED TO BE PAID. THEY WORK FOR FREE. they do the bare minimum only to be shit talked on the forums constantly. no wonder there is no content. why would you make content if you don't play on the server anyway? why would you spend hours making and coding something for other people to enjoy that you aren't PAID for? it doesn't make sense. if  I were them I wouldn't do shit either. because why would I? no incentive, no nothing

Edited by Dillon
1 hour ago, Patato said:

Sure,
Or are you just arguing in bad faith because you got some good sheds right away (Which i can see yes you did)

lol

36 minutes ago, Dillon said:

@Mitch (IFRIT)Honestly picked the worst time to wipe IMO. Can't tell if the players showed up because everyone got unbanned or because the server had a wipe event. Either way the wipe has showed me that it really doesn't matter if you wipe because there is nothing new on the server. @Michael LWas right. its exactly the same thing except I have less money and no talents. Wipe will only work if we get an actual content update with wipe. which there has been 0 content the past few months which I think kills the playerbase the most. look at an OLY update and compare it to asylum updates. you'll see a clear difference. Obi woki has stated that they aren't paid. Meanwhile and OLY devs do get paid. Not saying the devs should quit their jobs and work on the server full time. but I think it goes to show what paid work and what free work gets you. thats my 2 cents

def mentioned this when it came to server pop numbers. server was much more popped even before the wipe

1 hour ago, /|/|0T4RD said:

Are you sure? Because last time I tried to speak with you about bettering the server you told me you were busy and you would message me on Discord but never did. But if you care now, I will most certainly take you up on that if you're actually in Teamspeak

Do you have a question about something on the server? Check to see if it's on the Wiki! If there are any issues, please feel free to let me know!

Gaming Asylum Wiki (gaming-asylum.com)

Vash likes this

I can attest to the fact that i misinterpreted the future use of the test wipe server just like numerous others.  But, i also said, if they don't use this server data or they do another full wipe, that i'd be more than happy with that.  it took 2 days to grind out enough to have all talent points, multiple sheds, and multiple S+ tier sheds within the gang.  All of DS that played had a fucking blast.  It also brought back a player @Maaqs, that hasn't played in YEARS.  Whatever the decision is for the future, i'm cool with.  

Maaqs, /|/|0T4RD, Travis. and 3 others like this
13 minutes ago, cHIP oTLE said:

I can attest to the fact that i misinterpreted the future use of the test wipe server just like numerous others.  But, i also said, if they don't use this server data or they do another full wipe, that i'd be more than happy with that.  it took 2 days to grind out enough to have all talent points, multiple sheds, and multiple S+ tier sheds within the gang.  All of DS that played had a fucking blast.  It also brought back a player @Maaqs, that hasn't played in YEARS.  Whatever the decision is for the future, i'm cool with.  

ditto, also @Reaper who hasn't played in at years.

Event was fun

Edited by Travis.
/|/|0T4RD likes this

I am all for a wipe I had a lot of fun being a noob again, but im on the fence about houses, I will be very sad about my house I only have one a care about but I think a lot of players wish theycould get houses but they have someone that will log in for five min just to save their houses and never play again. Maybe make a longer time needed to be played in order for people to refresh their houses so like an hour or two then people who dont play will either be forced to play or risk losing them or maybe make the amount of houses allowed smaller so some people can have a chance. I just really dont want to lose my house  . The other thing that kind of bummed me out on the first few hours was a certain gang kept doing the fed and made millions, like I play in a group that also loves federal events but I just felt like the fed was too much for the first day.

Defragments likes this
On 9/2/2022 at 9:08 PM, Sandwich said:

Could possibly consider (if there's another test wipe like this) let certain cop ranks keep certain talents? Etc. I've seen majority of cops getting shafted mainly because talents that are having to go against massive fed events semi-constantly with protectors no vests, etc. Not KEEP all talents, but at least cop faction start with a couple? Not sure. 🤔

cant lie this sum real shit I liked the reset shit was really fun tbh contradicted my initial thoughts but def need some talent points I don't look very cop riding around in a blue shirt on a quad wit a protector lol.

Mayhem likes this
12 hours ago, Dillon said:

ive been waiting for something like this, now this is even better we need new shit and a wipe shit would be noice

1 hour ago, Naked Menace said:

cant lie this sum real shit I liked the reset shit was really fun tbh contradicted my initial thoughts but def need some talent points I don't look very cop riding around in a blue shirt on a quad wit a protector lol.

Change the talent points for Cops, Civs dont need talents to revive, neither should cops. Change the talents so it just lets them revive slightly faster?

2 hours ago, Kelly said:

I am all for a wipe I had a lot of fun being a noob again, but im on the fence about houses, I will be very sad about my house I only have one a care about but I think a lot of players wish theycould get houses but they have someone that will log in for five min just to save their houses and never play again. Maybe make a longer time needed to be played in order for people to refresh their houses so like an hour or two then people who dont play will either be forced to play or risk losing them or maybe make the amount of houses allowed smaller so some people can have a chance. I just really dont want to lose my house  . The other thing that kind of bummed me out on the first few hours was a certain gang kept doing the fed and made millions, like I play in a group that also loves federal events but I just felt like the fed was too much for the first day.

Agree about fed events.

If a wipe happens, then fed events should be unlocked gradually over time so people can't just spam them day/week 1.

王 rando 王 likes this
14 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

mitch its ok jesus ahahahahahahaha

22 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Change the talent points for Cops, Civs dont need talents to revive, neither should cops. Change the talents so it just lets them revive slightly faster?

fax its annoying not being able to res my boys after i down someone 

11 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

I played angry. My bad

Don't Apologize for no one, I can't even believe this is the level of people playing this Server, I mean i'm not surprised one bit, but WHAT THE ACTUAL F.....they went full donkey and all because what....really WHAT???  It was an event, we had fun as hell throwing rocks at BANK robbers, and running around like Tight wads gripping our guns a little bit tighter till we make some money and went bonkers again.   BUT TO HAVE FUN, i think when and if there will be a server wipe they will let us know in ample time when it will be done for permanent stature.  Damn some of you players are just full on asshats.  Gesus.

Patato likes this
On 9/4/2022 at 1:39 PM, Dannerzz said:

I like the Idea. But I feel that if you want to keep old players you're going to need to give more starting money like 50k or more, and atleast maybe 1 or 2 more talent points. I believe cops should also start with more talent points. Just like many other players, I was discouraged with the wipe because I had just stocked up my houses with about 500K worth of kits the night before. I think the best move for this would be to give about a weeks notice before the wipe so that people can then run through their stock and use everything they have. Like a purge.

On 9/4/2022 at 2:04 PM, william said:

? why 10k is a great amount to start with

See what I mean? These 2021 players never know anything smh my head.

93f5c3c563f655d783a56c92d112b397.png

The starting money was 1k a while back.

this server has gone through a lot, and no one wants to say it but it's the abusive ass admins that killed this server/ not to mention the slight racial undertone some of the server gave off. allowing the bigger gangs to just pretty much do whatever and have infinite money/gear. also there has been people who have been playing this server for well over 5 years plus and are still in the same gang they started, never allowing a cycle of newer gangs to build and prosper.  I say the best solution would have more than one server running like the old days 2 or 3 so at least you can build a smaller loyal people on those servers, but as far as I see it, yall are wiping the server I put over 3gs down in for lack of effort, thanks mitch 🙂

Edited by OG Blunt