New ingame title for old members

Joel Marley

This servers been around for long ass time now, even my forum account was created Dec 19th 2015 and think its about time the server has some sort of title for those whos accounts were created before year like 2017 or something. Or maybe there is and I have not seen it

simple title examples
"OG"
"Old School" 
maybe comments got better ones

Edited by Joel Marley
Bob Danaloo, Steve, Hakeem and 3 others like this

any way  to count pre-v2 and pre 2015-forum playtime or something like that? was already playing here back in 2014. I want my "OG" title to bully the 2017+ kids

What about something like this:
- at least 1 year playing  = "Seasoned"

-3 years playing(V2)  = "Veteran"

-5 years playing = "OG"

-7 years playing = "Old School" ( cool colored title to distinguish from other plebs and kids)

Edited by Hakeem
edit
Defragments and budget like this

Hi there, first of all thank you and everyone else who has been supportive of us before the great reset V2 brought us.

As much as we'd like to add you to OG or Veteran for playing pre V2 in 2015 - 2016 there's no way for us to proof that you were playing pre V2 besides the asylum forums account which is not linked to our game database.

Therefor the data we have only shows from 2019 and up and i'll have to unfortunatly deny it due to the fact that we just cannot implement this :( 

GravL likes this