Wipe Housing Suggestion Poll

WingWong

Wipe Housing Suggestion Poll  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Some people would like a fresh clean slate with houses wiped, and others would like to see the wipe but with them keeping their current houses. So what would you like to see if the server were to wipe?

• Clean Slate Wipe, nothing kept from last database
    • Wipe, but houses are kept (Not the inventory or house upgrades just the house itself)

26 minutes ago, Father Juul :( said:

wipe old keep whatever happened on the weekend

This is an interesting idea but what about the people who didn't get enough time to prepare for the test wipe on the weekend as the notification  was only a day or so before it happened. So should they be punished by not getting any houses because they did not get enough of a warning of the test wipe happening? I know if the server were to wipe the administration team would give everyone more time to prepare for the wipe than they did with the test wipe as stated by them in the last poll. Just my opinion.

2 minutes ago, WingWong said:

This is an interesting idea but what about the people who didn't get enough time to prepare for the test wipe on the weekend as the notification  was only a day or so before it happened. So should they be punished by not getting any houses because they did not get enough of a warning of the test wipe happening? I know if the server were to wipe the administration team would give everyone more time to prepare for the wipe than they did with the test wipe as stated by them in the last poll. Just my opinion.

they sent out emails for the first time ever like 3-4 days in advance. was plenty of time tbh
everyone thats voted to keep houses are people that play once every 30 days... *cough* @Sheriff Rick

8 minutes ago, Father Juul :( said:

they sent out emails for the first time ever like 3-4 days in advance. was plenty of time tbh
everyone thats voted to keep houses are people that play once every 30 days... *cough* @Sheriff Rick

Yes they informed us about it happening in the near future not the dates of the weekends when it would happen. To be exact they told us it would happen on a Saturday to a Sunday then was updated on Thursday or Friday to tell us the exact date which would be the 2nd to the 4th.

Edited by WingWong
10 minutes ago, Father Juul :( said:

I'm waiting for new content.  I've played an hour here and there but if nothing is happening then ofc I'm just gonna log and play something else.  Idc if Asylum does intend to wipe everything but if you really think advertising an event as a test wipe and then turning that into a real wipe is a good idea and won't completely backfire then you are retarded lol

If houses are wiped it's only going to make the active players who own good houses leave the server, also the players who support a full wipe, are just trying to acquire better houses for when the server resets (i feel u little asylum timmies), but when they don't get the real estate they want (and yes they probably won't, we saw how fast houses were gone when extra houses got added.) there is a high chance that they will quit after a week or two, but the people actually support the wipe who want everything besides houses wiped will still play the server & more because of the money wipe. Its fair in my opinion to let the people who grinded over the years keep their houses they worked hard for.

also forgot to mention I am in full support of wiping house inventories & upgrades it would be dumb not too.

also another idea: Maybe wipe the server besides houses, but make it so people actually have to have play (no afk shit) (only for a little while, like a month or two so we can see who real active members are) to keep their houses. This would setup a system so people don't just login to keep their house, but actually have to play some hours a month to keep it. If they don't want to play then they don't care about their house. (also again I don't want this on asylum forever, just add it for a bitso people have a chance to grab more houses from inactive people.

Edited by Don Julio
Sheriff Rick likes this
On 9/5/2022 at 1:10 AM, Don Julio said:

If houses are wiped it's only going to make the active players who own good houses leave the server, also the players who support a full wipe, are just trying to acquire better houses for when the server resets (i feel u little asylum timmies), but when they don't get the real estate they want (and yes they probably won't, we saw how fast houses were gone when extra houses got added.) there is a high chance that they will quit after a week or two, but the people actually support the wipe who want everything besides houses wiped will still play the server & more because of the money wipe. Its fair in my opinion to let the people who grinded over the years keep their houses they worked hard for.

also forgot to mention I am in full support of wiping house inventories & upgrades it would be dumb not too.

also another idea: Maybe wipe the server besides houses, but make it so people actually have to have play (no afk shit) (only for a little while, like a month or two so we can see who real active members are) to keep their houses. This would setup a system so people don't just login to keep their house, but actually have to play some hours a month to keep it. If they don't want to play then they don't care about their house. (also again I don't want this on asylum forever, just add it for a bitso people have a chance to grab more houses from inactive people.

They wont leave, that is the argument every time. Yet never comes to fruition.