Make drugs more active

Fitz

Revert drugs to how they were before.

1.Coke-) Run in the pit

2. Heroine-) Pick the red poppy flowers

3. Weed -) Pick the flowers

4. Ephedra-) Picking flowers

5. Fungi -) Picking mushrooms

6. Uranium-) Need to drive a tractor around the outside of the mine collecting the uranium that comes out of the mine.  *No gathering speed boost from tractor*

Jr4life24 likes this

For me scroll wheeling and hitting T every couple of minutes isn’t fun.  Trying to make it more in-depth to make money rather than just clicking a button.  More involved.  I’m sure that we could figure out the time required to make it equal to where it is now but still keep the same level of involvement 

21 hours ago, P.FitzWallace said:

Revert drugs to how they were before.

1.Coke-) Run in the pit

2. Heroine-) Pick the red poppy flowers

3. Weed -) Pick the flowers

4. Ephedra-) Picking flowers

5. Fungi -) Picking mushrooms

6. Uranium-) Need to drive a tractor around the outside of the mine collecting the uranium that comes out of the mine.  *No gathering speed boost from tractor*

do you even do drugs? I dont even see you playing the game. Stop making suggestions about things you never do ingame bro.

5 hours ago, Good Lub said:

you mean make them more time consuming so cops can make easier $

+1. Only time I see this guy ingame is when he plays cop, ofc you want this implemented ingame, ofc.

23 minutes ago, Hakeem said:

do you even do drugs? I dont even see you playing the game. Stop making suggestions about things you never do ingame bro.

+1. Only time I see this guy ingame is when he plays cop, ofc you want this implemented ingame, ofc.

I will have you know that Mr. FitzWallace is an extraordinary scotch runner that slips under the noses of all rebels and APD. You never see him because he's just so good at it.