Jump to content

Longer fed event timer


Longer federal events timer  

61 members have voted

  1. 1. Longer Federal Events Timer



Recommended Posts

  • YuSheng changed the title to Longer fed event timer

Also make the APD TS channels, all hidden, unless they are playing as cops which means they are in one of the APD channels. To avoid some idiots joining the TS, staying in the Holding Cell/AFK Channel just to (literally) metagame and spam fed events based on who they see online, in which cities, etc.

Example:

Retard "N" joins the TS and sees 3 admins, 1 captain and 2 Sgts playing as cops, then he tell his friends to wait or do something else.

Retard "V" joins the TS, sees 3 cadets and  1 constables in sofia and 1 potato Sgt muted(kidnapped) in Kavala, then he tell his friends to rush bank asap and start it.

 

Nicolas March likes this
Link to comment
25 minutes ago, Hakeem said:

Also make the APD TS channels, all hidden, unless they are playing as cops which means they are in one of the APD channels. To avoid some idiots joining the TS, staying in the Holding Cell/AFK Channel just to (literally) metagame and spam fed events based on who they see online, in which cities, etc.

Example:

Retard "N" joins the TS and sees 3 admins, 1 captain and 2 Sgts playing as cops, then he tell his friends to wait or do something else.

Retard "V" joins the TS, sees 3 cadets and  1 constables in sofia and 1 potato Sgt muted(kidnapped) in Kavala, then he tell his friends to rush bank asap and start it.

 

Literally had it this morning, the second a 4th cop hopped on at 10:30am. We got hit with a bank and was spammed inbetween CD until I logged off.

rmwilson likes this
Link to comment
15 minutes ago, Jr4life24 said:

Literally had it this morning, the second a 4th cop hopped on at 10:30am. We got hit with a bank and was spammed inbetween CD until I logged off.

well the number of cops they can see that ingame, but seeing whos online, which location(city) they might be patrolling, which higher up is hanging out in APD support channel and might jump ingame if they do a fed event,etc... thats some pussy metagame.

 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Hakeem said:

Also make the APD TS channels, all hidden, unless they are playing as cops which means they are in one of the APD channels. To avoid some idiots joining the TS, staying in the Holding Cell/AFK Channel just to (literally) metagame and spam fed events based on who they see online, in which cities, etc.

Example:

Retard "N" joins the TS and sees 3 admins, 1 captain and 2 Sgts playing as cops, then he tell his friends to wait or do something else.

Retard "V" joins the TS, sees 3 cadets and  1 constables in sofia and 1 potato Sgt muted(kidnapped) in Kavala, then he tell his friends to rush bank asap and start it.

 

you are so funny you should kill yourself(in minecraft ofc)

Link to comment
1 hour ago, tom said:

You are smoking crack if you think 1 hour is acceptable.

15 minutes is already long as is, doesn't need to be changed at all.

15 minutes isnt even enough time to repawn back at PD before people are doing another one lmao. An hour is crazy, but 15 minutes is essentially nonexistent. 

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, HotWings said:

15 minutes isnt even enough time to repawn back at PD before people are doing another one lmao. An hour is crazy, but 15 minutes is essentially nonexistent. 

It used to be 5 mins back in the day... don't understand why it ever changed. CPT & LTs told people to suck it up and go fight. 

Sikorsky and Tyrone Darnell like this
Link to comment

Rebel Life is already dead and Fed events is literally only thing to do on the server nowadays. Just let rebels have fun on that what they have left or kill The server

And thats biggest cap cops cant do anything Else If somebody is spamming Fed events. If guidebook has not changed then you are only forced to do 2 Lifes and you can go Back to do whatever you were doing If you dont want Be Part of The event. Retards

Link to comment
On 9/7/2022 at 6:38 PM, Yung Jaypl said:

Win one and you will get a break...

We all know thats not true lmao, jail time is just long enough for the timer to go away. 

On 9/7/2022 at 6:16 PM, krono677 said:

Rebel Life is already dead and Fed events is literally only thing to do on the server nowadays. Just let rebels have fun on that what they have left or kill The server

And thats biggest cap cops cant do anything Else If somebody is spamming Fed events. If guidebook has not changed then you are only forced to do 2 Lifes and you can go Back to do whatever you were doing If you dont want Be Part of The event. Retards

I feel like no one has a concept of time.... If all cops die twice on 2 pushes, the event ends 5 minutes later? So by the time you respawn, get your shit together and drive to some new place to patrol another one is popping off already. Even if you arrest everyone, they go to jail for 15 minutes, kill themselves, and respawn at rebel in just enough time for the next event. 

While rebel life may be dead, thats a result of rebels refusing to fight each other and only fighting cops. Its literally picking on the weaker class to make sure you get the most of your experience and shitting on someone elses experience. I bet you if people actually role played it would be much more enjoyable for everyone.  Its really not the cops job to fill in for rebels fighting each other lol

Edited by HotWings
Maaqs likes this
Link to comment
On 9/7/2022 at 4:38 PM, Yung Jaypl said:

Win one and you will get a break...

No, you have to talk about people's charges after the event. By the time that's over that same group is already about to start a bank.

But, im not complaining about the current cooldown on federal events. I understand that a lot of cops though would prefer to go patrol rather than fight at the events.

kingofcanada and Polar like this
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...